John Woodbridge

Honorable member with ethical values
Donor
Jun 3, 2017
Many thanks for the upload, I will give it a try of this game and report my experience afterwards. :cool:

locomotor79

Oct 2, 2016
again no sex in it again only oral this not funny anymore and the zombies are comming back i think
i hope littlewitch girl didnt murder alice

Reactions: Freesecs

primeumaton

May 4, 2017
Man this game is trippy. I like certain scenes because they're hot, but the story and execution of it... meh.
Not a fan of flashback stuff.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
That is pretty much what others have been trying to drive home => that exact point!
Yes!!! Yes you CAn Play this Game Right Now!!1 Yes!! Yes you can play the prequel season !
Yes We Can enjoy this great movie adaptation to game format from a SFM creator!!!
Prequel: Breeding Island
Game ON!!!

Zachy

Spark Of Life
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 6, 2017
Hmm... So they didn't improve the game models since the first game? I think I would have been a wise choice, since models look kinda weird to me.

They often use way too bright/shiny colors that makes the characters look awful pallete-wise. More attention should be paid to contrast and brightness, since this could make a big difference in the character design.
For example, that big orc girl's hair is way too bright, and you should use a darker tone of red so it doesn't look like it's "shining". The same goes for her green fingernails.

I'm no Honey Select master, since I've been using it only for 1 year, but it's my opinion as a dev...

playb0y44

Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Here's my compressed version.

Breeding Island 2 [Ch. 3] [ZaneSFM] - Original Size: 878.07MB

Download Win (111MB): - - -
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Breeding Island 2 Chapters 1-5.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage, because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
updated: 21.12.2019

Last edited:
3.00 star(s) 9 Votes