gtz-god

Jan 4, 2019
it too sad they dead or maybe they in a sleep state that seem they dead but they unlike why can we save them

Reactions: ZaneSFM

Omega Deose

Dec 24, 2018
after waking up with teh demon sititng next to you in your cabin adn this two hammer wielding girls stop moving where should i go now it would be better if you see the quest marks on the map with all the faces

TeamHentaiX

The Dark Side loves Da Booty + Naughty OoOooo
Uploader
Game Developer
Sep 20, 2017
i hope this jun kid aint like oh i love you and all that bull, drove me to a drank in the first game lol

Freesecs

Apr 26, 2019
I hear that, small =/= loli every time. Also part of why i really love the witch. cute as hell and the eyes do really grow on you on top of her backstory/personalty my favorite girl no question.

Overall really loving the story. Its not perfect sure but aside from the slight cliches and the cucky MC its a very interesting plot overall, Be nice to revisit some scenes though.
This game got me into the horror tag. The mistery around the island makes you curious and wanting for more. Hope its not like "Lost" ending.

Jugo66

Dec 6, 2018
After the first Part i started to enjoy the Zombies and now they should really be dead after a heartwarming Story part? Seriosly? They were to cute to let them die and now it feels like a part in this Monster Harem is cut out and destroys the feelings for this story.

Reactions: Sanuu and ZaneSFM

Freesecs

Apr 26, 2019
After the first Part i started to enjoy the Zombies and now they should really be dead after a heartwarming Story part? Seriosly? They were to cute to let them die and now it feels like a part in this Monster Harem is cut out and destroys the feelings for this story.
I think they will come back. They are Zombies after all.

Reactions: Sanuu and ZaneSFM

Freesecs

Apr 26, 2019
I really hope so because its like create a Family with more and more Backstory and then kill one after another ^^

I think this story won't have a happy ending. Don't believe MC gonna change the entire island and teach morals/ethics to the girls, the biggest revolution he can achieve is probably convincing them to change their diet to cum instead of human meat.

Maybe Im wrong?

Last edited:

MrToon

Sep 15, 2017
eeehm is there a huge chunk missing from part2?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I was send out to confront them about it.

ZaneSFM

Game Developer
Sep 20, 2018
Reactions: Freesecs

Freesecs

Apr 26, 2019
so the zombies cannot be save or come back to life ?
Bro, they are zombies. Already died once and came back alive. Ofc they can come back.

No, it's supposed to send you to killing the zombies sadly :(, next chapter will have the continuation of what happened with the orcs ^_^
Oh man, this orc dinner was hilarious. Really looking forward to any orc sisters content.

May 15, 2018
This is the kind of game i want to have as a sex battle...turn based...status effects....the whole nine yards.

start us with a character to name....height ...weight....big...small....fat...skinny....strong ...weak....virgin or opposite.....

win or loze changes the story...this would be sweeter in that regard.

still a good game. (y)

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Breeding Island 2 Chapters 1-3.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage, because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

3.00 star(s) 9 Votes