4.90 star(s) 9 Votes
Feb 2, 2018
Theres 0 chance the original makers will pickup on this game again but some did move over to a game called cloud meadow. And theres a full 3D game in development called breeders of the nephelym which is basically this

*inhales*Boi

May 8, 2018
Theres 0 chance the original makers will pickup on this game again but some did move over to a game called cloud meadow. And theres a full 3D game in development called breeders of the nephelym which is basically this
yeah the same some that forced breeding season to its end in the first place. if anyone cares about the original breeding season they should never support cloud meadow since that is the game made by the backstabber that ended breeding season and wouldnt even let the original maker continue with the game on his own

fallenthelight

Donor
Jun 20, 2017
yeah the same some that forced breeding season to its end in the first place. if anyone cares about the original breeding season they should never support cloud meadow since that is the game made by the backstabber that ended breeding season and wouldnt even let the original maker continue with the game on his own
Quite true, I was there for the whole battle..
Here and on his socials..
I wont support that asshole on his stolen and actually not even remotley as good a game "cloud meadow"..

I am interested in those game files tho..

2LAOD

Oct 19, 2018
At one point he gave a pretty clear clue to the password for an account of his that had all of the game files. I for one had downloaded it, but it was a long time ago and I dont have that computer anymore due to a natural disaster. I shoulda put that shit on dropbox or something.
u remember the acccount/password?

Jun 4, 2019
Hey guys, I downloaded the game here. I noticed it has no sound even though there is a speaker icon in the game (which has no effect). The game has no audio, right? Or is there a problem on my end? If there is, I'd like to know what am I missing. If it's just music that's ok, but I wouldn't want to miss out on sex sound effects if there are any.

Voltanis

Jan 7, 2018
Well, it seem a good place to post this than any other. There was a request post for the latest final version of this game. I'll do all of you one better and give you everything. I was tracking this game from cradle to the grave as it were. Here is the link, which includes the latest version and all the assets + other stuff:
MEGA
So after digging through this thread and basically everywhere I could on the net for 2+ hours: This is the closest link still up to Hbomb's dropbox account that was "leaked". Shortly after the game was canceled it was leaked and I know for a fact it was 2GB+ of assets mostly art that never made it into the game. (thanks to Sorter for uploading at least 1gb of the assets and different versions of the game.)

Does anyone still have that? Stupid me lost it somehow and cant for the life of me find that archive.

Last edited:

drebin

May 1, 2017
So after digging through this thread and basically everywhere I could on the net for 2+ hours: This is the closest link still up to Hbomb's dropbox account that was "leaked". Shortly after the game was canceled it was leaked and I know for a fact it was 2GB+ of assets mostly art that never made it into the game. (thanks to Sorter for uploading at least 1gb of the assets and different versions of the game.)

Does anyone still have that? Stupid me lost it somehow and cant for the life of me find that archive.
I do remember it being around 4 gigs. Searched my external HDDs, but I only kept the Pin-ups and the art assets, which aren't in pieces. Might check my old pc sometime, if I remember to do so.

Downloaded it to check, and it definitely isn't the whole archive. I think Sorter deleted all, but the art assets, since the individual body parts for the game are still in there. So unless you want the source files instead of the art assets, there's no real reason to keep searching for it.

polom

Sep 14, 2017
Question : if I take the concept (managing, beastiality, furry, pixelart, manga and cartoon style) and make an original new game from it, would you consider support my work after testing alpha version and encourage me to continue developpement of it ? :O
Seems like people are interested ! I won't be able to do it (i found a job) but i got a guy to replace me ! He's already working on it, so stay tune ! :D

Leo Dustin

Nov 5, 2016
Question : if I take the concept (managing, beastiality, furry, pixelart, manga and cartoon style) and make an original new game from it, would you consider support my work after testing alpha version and encourage me to continue developpement of it ? :O
Depends on the art for me to be honest

Reactions: cumsniper and polom

Jame8513

Aug 30, 2017
this version got advance in NPC story more than talking ? Cause i can only do thing within my farm so far.

polom

Sep 14, 2017
Oh ? then someone pick up to revive this project ? If so, i must advise my friend !! x)

Should I tell him to stop or to take a step side way to have 2 differents games ?

polom

Sep 14, 2017
do as I planned to do : a original game which take the same concept : New game engine, new art, no DMCA ^^

Edit : Or you can do as they did with Urban Demon : a mod that extend original unfinished content to give the game an end

Last edited:

nudood

Feb 21, 2018
Anybody know what happened with the second artist on the game? I've started playing 5.3 and seen a lot of the artwork is different than later versions.

Tues1999

Jun 17, 2017
Oh ? then someone pick up to revive this project ? If so, i must advise my friend !! x)

Should I tell him to stop or to take a step side way to have 2 differents games ?
Let's do it. The adult gaming community needs competition. We need many quality games like this one. How many games in the type are like this game? You can count. ;)

Karonos7

Apr 30, 2020
I see that it was abandoned years ago, but at what stage? Is there still a decent amount of content? maybe a few hours at least?

4.90 star(s) 9 Votes