Fpg45

Nov 26, 2023
Currently working on a walkthrough for anyone who wants to do it themselves but someone has already beat me to a full save so im not going to post the save.
The save the other guy posted doesn't seem to actually work plz post your save file

jjrider

Sep 22, 2019
quick question: do the ebony (what the walkthrough calls her), party girl, priestess, nurse or technition have ending changes if you max them out?

btturtle

Dec 19, 2018
Are the animated scenes available anywhere? I can't find the files for them in the game folders, but it'd be cool to have a gallery folder of mp4/gif versions.

jjrider

Sep 22, 2019
Are the animated scenes available anywhere? I can't find the files for them in the game folders, but it'd be cool to have a gallery folder of mp4/gif versions.
I think you're a little lost. This game doesn't have animations the third one does. one that note the animations seem to not be easily extracted. so long as you keep a save at endgame though you can repeat any of the scenes you want. it's not the same but it's something

Reactions: btturtle

jjrider

Sep 22, 2019
almost done with all my go to save files which I will probably try to post here. long and short is that peppy girl's repeat scene has a bug, the game doesn't seem to know how to handle the dialogue prompt that happens mid scene causing a lock. thankfully I only have one thing to do again in terms of lost progress...

jjrider

Sep 22, 2019
okay if the walkthrough is to be believed you should have both variants of every ending across save files 11 and 12

4.20 star(s) 20 Votes