Stillmatic

Dec 18, 2019
Update on the sequel. Combatwombat has confirmed there will be a demo released soon. There are a few changes this time around.

• First, the "bad" news: he says there will be a smaller roster this time. That's not so bad, especially if he just means smaller than Breedtown 2, which had a lot of girls with very little detail. Presumably we'll still get at least 10 or so. Especially since...
  • There will be a second playable character this time. Not confirmed who yet but there's speculation it may be "Brandy Reed", the futanari sister mentioned in BT2 and was said to have the same power. Or possibly the firstborn son who got a brief mention of having inherited the power. I figure it's probably Brandy, since there was a vote about including futa content on the patreon a few months back which got a 'yes' result, and there was already a picture of her in BT2. Scratch that, on Twitter, CombatWombat confirmed that the second playable character will NOT be a futa, but, that he plans to give Brandi her own spinoff game in the future! Nice!
  • Lastly, BT3 is confirmed to include animated scenes! Heck yeah!
  • One of the teaser pictures shows what appears to be a spunky short-haired tomboy bent on bringing Brandon to justice for his crimes, as was hinted at in the stinger dialogue lines of BT2! I really, really hope that's going the direction we think it's going! View attachment 2783717
Who's Brandi?

fyreant

Jun 19, 2022
Who's Brandi?
Brandi is the MC's futa sister, who has the same ability. But unlike him, she doesn't work for the company, and considers the ability a curse, who is discussed during the mid-game interview segment with Natasha. There's an image of her shown, and instead of the white latex mask, she is wearing a paper bag over her head with eyehole cut-outs.

• Haha
Reactions: dinopara

Stillmatic

Dec 18, 2019
Brandi is the MC's futa sister, who has the same ability. But unlike him, she doesn't work for the company, and considers the ability a curse, who is discussed during the mid-game interview segment with Natasha. There's an image of her shown, and instead of the white latex mask, she is wearing a paper bag over her head with eyehole cut-outs.
Oh right I remember that interview.

GezSnw

Nov 22, 2022
Does anyone know what the end of the bakery is like if you decide to lie to the girl who is looking for the doll?

GezSnw

Nov 22, 2022
Update on the sequel. Combatwombat has confirmed there will be a demo released soon. There are a few changes this time around.

• First, the "bad" news: he says there will be a smaller roster this time. That's not so bad, especially if he just means smaller than Breedtown 2, which had a lot of girls with very little detail. Presumably we'll still get at least 10 or so. Especially since...
  • There will be a second playable character this time. Not confirmed who yet but there's speculation it may be "Brandy Reed", the futanari sister mentioned in BT2 and was said to have the same power. Or possibly the firstborn son who got a brief mention of having inherited the power. I figure it's probably Brandy, since there was a vote about including futa content on the patreon a few months back which got a 'yes' result, and there was already a picture of her in BT2. Scratch that, on Twitter, CombatWombat confirmed that the second playable character will NOT be a futa, but, that he plans to give Brandi her own spinoff game in the future! Nice!
  • Lastly, BT3 is confirmed to include animated scenes! Heck yeah!
  • One of the teaser pictures shows what appears to be a spunky short-haired tomboy bent on bringing Brandon to justice for his crimes, as was hinted at in the stinger dialogue lines of BT2! I really, really hope that's going the direction we think it's going! View attachment 2783717
It seems that I won't be able to play BT3 :( the 2 games run very badly on my pc, but it was still playable since I could see the scenes without difficulty because they were only images haha ..
but I really like to know that they are going to add animations, thanks for the information

fyreant

Jun 19, 2022
Breedtown 3 demo just dropped to patrons. It's rather short and only has a single sex scene and mostly exists to show off the new concept.

The big change is that not only is there "a" new playable character, but a new main character with completely different perspective. Although, the previous main character Brandon Reed still seemingly stars in (most of?) the sex scenes.

The gimmick? Well, remember that sexy tomboy who was shown in silhouette in that twitter teaser I posted? She's the new player character. Spoilers below.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Stillmatic

Dec 18, 2019
Breedtown 3 demo just dropped to patrons. It's rather short and only has a single sex scene and mostly exists to show off the new concept.

The big change is that not only is there "a" new playable character, but a new main character with completely different perspective. Although, the previous main character Brandon Reed still seemingly stars in (most of?) the sex scenes.

The gimmick? Well, remember that sexy tomboy who was shown in silhouette in that twitter teaser I posted? She's the new player character. Spoilers below.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Can't wait to buy this

Nov 13, 2021
My screen goes black while talking to the policewoman in the park
it seems like something should play but nothing happens
the bg noise is still there though

Nanachy4

Oct 7, 2023
سؤالين:
1. أين يمكنني العثور على الفتاة المفعمة بالحيوية بعد أن تستقبل تميمة الكلب (أوسكار؟)
2. What's the right answer to the building that asks if youre happy/where can I find the answer?

fyreant

Jun 19, 2022
سؤالين:
1. أين يمكنني العثور على الفتاة المفعمة بالحيوية بعد أن تستقبل تميمة الكلب (أوسكار؟)
2. What's the right answer to the building that asks if youre happy/where can I find the answer?
This is a very difficult one that's hard to find without the walkthrough. Search the thread for the ice cream parlor.

Tortanolinio

Oct 28, 2022
I think i may have softlocked myself cuz I dint fuck the baker, i dont know where this "doll" is, though ive done tanako and is gunna do the succubus but still dint fuck the baker lol

4.20 star(s) 20 Votes