the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
per request, here is my unofficial android port of Breed Town 2 v1.0.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
minimum system requirements: Android 8.0

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
updated: 06.05.2023 (bugfix)

Last edited:

Harry Rust

Oct 7, 2018

When I enter the technician shop I get the following.

Harry Rust

Oct 7, 2018

I also found this appears when I enter the Cafe to the right of the technician shop.

Cross Zero

Jun 12, 2018
I gotta find the character cards wombat is using. Because those are *NEAT*. The ones for the comics/animations too!

fyreant

Jun 19, 2022
Good news from the patreon. The creator says he has "a good chunk" of Breedtown 3 done already, and is going to have a demo ready to show within the next week or two! Looking increasingly likely we'll get a full release of the sequel this year! LFG!

Stillmatic

Dec 18, 2019
Good news from the patreon. The creator says he has "a good chunk" of Breedtown 3 done already, and is going to have a demo ready to show within the next week or two! Looking increasingly likely we'll get a full release of the sequel this year! LFG!
Let's Fucking Go!

jjrider

Sep 22, 2019
well I got the secret idol end. seems it's less based around specific actions but maybe just progressing. shotgunning the quest got me nowhere no matter what I did but something in my most recent full playthrough just did the trick... guess just save her for last and hope for the best?

fyreant

Jun 19, 2022
Update on the sequel. Combatwombat has confirmed there will be a demo released soon. There are a few changes this time around.

• First, the "bad" news: he says there will be a smaller roster this time. That's not so bad, especially if he just means smaller than Breedtown 2, which had a lot of girls with very little detail. Presumably we'll still get at least 10 or so. Especially since...
  • There will be a second playable character this time. Not confirmed who yet but there's speculation it may be "Brandy Reed", the futanari sister mentioned in BT2 and was said to have the same power. Or possibly the firstborn son who got a brief mention of having inherited the power. I figure it's probably Brandy, since there was a vote about including futa content on the patreon a few months back which got a 'yes' result, and there was already a picture of her in BT2. Scratch that, on Twitter, CombatWombat confirmed that the second playable character will NOT be a futa, but, that he plans to give Brandi her own spinoff game in the future! Nice!
  • Lastly, BT3 is confirmed to include animated scenes! Heck yeah!
  • One of the teaser pictures shows what appears to be a spunky short-haired tomboy bent on bringing Brandon to justice for his crimes, as was hinted at in the stinger dialogue lines of BT2! I really, really hope that's going the direction we think it's going! F09rHY1WYAEgrc1.jpg

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 20 Votes