fyreant

Jun 19, 2022
how do you breed with the cop, I am stick with her on a bench in the park after she has eaten the doughnuts & she says she is stuffed
You haven't knocked up enough other girls to advance the storyline yet. Clara (the chubby cop) is part of a 'main storyline' mission. Go get some other girls pregnant until Natasha calls you down to the lab.

fyreant

Jun 19, 2022
How come he didn't animate either of these games?!
Because it's a lot of fucking work? How many games have you animated and released for free?

He did say he might animate Breedtown 3 but he's been walking that plan back a little.

Honestly the first 2 games are fine as they are, if we just get a third one that is more of the same and wraps up the "story", such as it is, that'll be plenty.

an0nimous

Aug 18, 2017
Is there a different ending or extra scene if I do 100%? (including having as many children as possible in everyone)

Is it even possible to do anything with this? to find a "Sanguine room marked by a cursed number"
View attachment 2391663
You need to enter the sanguine room, which is room number 13 in Timberland Lounge. Not sure what are the next steps yet

Last edited:

jjrider

Sep 22, 2019
anyone ever learn the way to get the hidden peppy girl ending? I know it requires getting the alternate dialogue choice at the end but how do you get that?

an0nimous

Aug 18, 2017
anyone ever learn the way to get the hidden peppy girl ending? I know it requires getting the alternate dialogue choice at the end but how do you get that?
Peppy girl alternative ending: At the ice cream shop when she asks you about your biggest regret, pick tell the truth untill it switches to a different dialogue. "Yes" to get a sad story about MC 's dog and no sex...you get a mention of what she became in the finale

jjrider

Sep 22, 2019
iirc you dont get that alternate dialogue to tell the truth by default, so how do you get it to show up?

jjrider

Sep 22, 2019
so basically you have to do something, it's not hidden but it is subtle. something makes me think it has something to do with talking with the dog mascot I don't know though...

jjrider

Sep 22, 2019
finally got around to checking and replaying the game again and when asked about your greatest regret you only get "say something flirty" for a dialogue option. so the truth option does need to be unlocked

4.20 star(s) 20 Votes