4.50 star(s) 8 Votes

Lerd0

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
too much breeding.....am all out of nut....
...thx for the share....

Reactions: Zemax

Endri

Jan 2, 2018
Omg yes, I enjoy this series even reply it.
edit really find the dialogue sounds for skipping Annoing as hell do.

Last edited:

Tempor

May 12, 2018
i think i made this request a while back on one of the other breedtown threads but it got buried and i never got an answer so im going to try again while this thread is new
didnt the dev have an acessible google drive or MEGA, cant remember, where he stored all his koikatsu cards for the public? i know his pixiv has some but i swear i saw some cards that i cant find now and unfortunately i didnt download them at the time

irok399

Feb 20, 2020
i think i made this request a while back on one of the other breedtown threads but it got buried and i never got an answer so im going to try again while this thread is new
didnt the dev have an acessible google drive or MEGA, cant remember, where he stored all his koikatsu cards for the public? i know his pixiv has some but i swear i saw some cards that i cant find now and unfortunately i didnt download them at the time
dev put access to it on the patreon content

fyreant

Jun 19, 2022
no SHE isn't maybe a daughter of a woman before BT1
Nope. Not possible. Nero states her age as 24, and Brandon is 36. That means he would've had to be 11 years old when he fathered her. Although the previous games did say he started knocking up women a few years before turning 18, I highly doubt he started THAT young

I really enjoy the first one (still have the game, didn't bother deleting it since i like it lol), didn't realize that there's actually the 2nd part of the series, gonna start playing the 2nd one now.

Dude, every single time i check this game, this is the first thing that pop out in my mind, i genuinely feel sorry about the girl :confused:
Oh boy, you're in for a treat in the second game. Spoiler, the Tomboy is in that one too, and she's about as pissed off as you'd expect. Check out what she says when Brandon buys things like bolt cutters or a gasoline can from her convenience store.
(I always found it kinda funny the Tomboy got so much mention about bad feelings from players. The Nerd, the Queen Bee and the Punk Girl got unhappy endings in Breedtown 1 as well, yet nobody ever mentions them. I guess it was the whole 'waited in the park every day for months' bit that some players felt went a bit too far with the Tomboy's story)

Question is how much content we can expect. I hope at least as much as in the second game with some hidden girls to impregnate.

Also I dont know yet if I like the idea of that nero brat. Do we play parts as her or does she cockblock us right and left?

Also² she seems flat as a board and thats a no no.

Also³ I doubt that she is a kid from reed because iirc he does not do incest. If she doesn't end up pregnant at the end of the game the dev clearly missed the goal. :HideThePain:

Anyway I am hyped
Dev explained that there will be fewer scenes in this one, because making animated scenes takes longer, he said he wants to take a quality-over-quantity approach. There's 7 confirmed scenes (women who are already pregnant by the time Nero comes to the building) plus a Japanese MILF boss lady with gargantuan tits who is obviously gonna get filled with liters of cum before the game is over.

Nero is THE player character this time. You aren't controlling Brandon at all. He's still starring in the sex scenes but you don't get his internal monologue or anything, instead, the scenes are from the viewpoint of the women recalling what happened. And Nero can't "cockblock" him because he already knocked up all the female office workers the night before, and has already left by the time Nero even arrives.

As far as her being 'flat as a board', ehh... matter of taste, but frankly, the ultra-mega-giant tits that a lot of girls in these games are sporting is a bit too much IMO, I'm glad to see a more modestly endowed girl as a change of pace.

I have some thoughts on Nero actually... spoilers for speculation.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

bill101

Jun 12, 2017
It'd be a hilarious twist if she got herself knocked up in the process of trying to catch him.
Cant agree more, alot of chances for her to get knocked up in a moment of weakness would be hot as hell, that said it would be sad if we couldn't impregnate some girls in real time.

Reactions: MisterDuck

|Loko|

Jan 9, 2019
Nope. Not possible. Nero states her age as 24, and Brandon is 36. That means he would've had to be 11 years old when he fathered her. Although the previous games did say he started knocking up women a few years before turning 18, I highly doubt he started THAT young

Oh boy, you're in for a treat in the second game. Spoiler, the Tomboy is in that one too, and she's about as pissed off as you'd expect. Check out what she says when Brandon buys things like bolt cutters or a gasoline can from her convenience store.
(I always found it kinda funny the Tomboy got so much mention about bad feelings from players. The Nerd, the Queen Bee and the Punk Girl got unhappy endings in Breedtown 1 as well, yet nobody ever mentions them. I guess it was the whole 'waited in the park every day for months' bit that some players felt went a bit too far with the Tomboy's story)

Dev explained that there will be fewer scenes in this one, because making animated scenes takes longer, he said he wants to take a quality-over-quantity approach. There's 7 confirmed scenes (women who are already pregnant by the time Nero comes to the building) plus a Japanese MILF boss lady with gargantuan tits who is obviously gonna get filled with liters of cum before the game is over.

Nero is THE player character this time. You aren't controlling Brandon at all. He's still starring in the sex scenes but you don't get his internal monologue or anything, instead, the scenes are from the viewpoint of the women recalling what happened. And Nero can't "cockblock" him because he already knocked up all the female office workers the night before, and has already left by the time Nero even arrives.

As far as her being 'flat as a board', ehh... matter of taste, but frankly, the ultra-mega-giant tits that a lot of girls in these games are sporting is a bit too much IMO, I'm glad to see a more modestly endowed girl as a change of pace.

I have some thoughts on Nero actually... spoilers for speculation.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Man, after your post I can't help but think that the third game is actually the groundwork for the next one, where we will see some real showdown between Brandon and Nero

Leo D. Marstone

Nov 2, 2017

Oh wow.....thats one way to destroy my entire hype.

To play as her and have only scenes as some sorta flashback is like....not what I wanted at all from Breedtown 3.
Thought he would expand on his formular not rewrite it.
I loved going around places finding unique girls to impregnate. To check on the notebook and read exposition ect.

Also (so far) only 7 confirmed scenes? That sounds more and more like a spinoff than a proper entry in the series.

Personally I am also a dude that thinks that not everything needs to be animated.

Oof man. As I said my hype is completely gone. Will wait and see the finished product I guess but...
I wanted to breed in a game called Breedtown and not play detective as a flatchested tomboy xD

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 8 Votes