Yamemai

Nov 1, 2017
How do you earn money in this game?
Anyone knows how to get enough money to do things? Can't even rent the hotel room
The game has a walkthrough, which tells you how to get enough money; the easiest one would be to buy a beer > South part of town > One of the left most building there > After event talk to the guy and give him the beer > Follow his quest [Aka go to the playground and interact with the elephant's nose > Go back and talk to him again for the 100.
That'd pay for the room and some of the other items too; I recommend buying the hoe and condoms straight away.

Or as others said, use an online save editor.

Reactions: dyxdux_yuryo

Yamemai

Nov 1, 2017
This was a fun play. My only complaint is that over half the money in the game is hidden behind talking to Vinny while having a beer in your inventory. Unless one of the other characters gives a hint about that--I didn't randomly carry beer and Vinny always just talked about hotrods to me.
He does mention all the talking made him thirsty.

Reactions: Doctor Shark

LewdTheLolis

Friendly Neighborhood Lolilewder
Oct 1, 2018
When I try and launch index.html I get this error:
"
Error
Your browser does not allow to read local files.
"
How do I get firefox to read local files? Or is there another way to play the game? Through a .sh, for example, instead of a browser?
Why are you launching it through your browser? Like I stated this is a native Linux port of the game.

You just run the `Game` file and it should work. I know it does because I just finished playing through it last night when I was testing it and I got through the entire game without any issues.

Reactions: rKnight

DuniX

Dec 20, 2016
The PC is likeable enough.
I don't see the point about him being black, he doesn't even have a face.
If the developer is black, it's fine to make a black protagonist, you don't need to hide it away.

Reactions: Malcowitz

RenH

Nov 5, 2020
A+ game, scratched that pregnancy itch that most games don't seem to anymore.
True. While this game is definitely no VH nor VQ, it scratches that itch and it scratches it good. The Koikatsu models are also top-tier quality and I aspire to be able to achieve that level of detail. I'm also seriously wondering how they tackled the preg bellies since, last time I checked, the pregnancy mod for Koikatsu was a bit janky.

Reactions: MagusOfAss
Mar 18, 2018
Haven't finished the game yet but I already wanna throw my money at the dev. I need more games like this pronto, this is perfect for me.

peixe751

Jul 7, 2017
Whats the difference in the endings for the Umbrella Girl if you repeat the sex scenes? not willing to restart the game just for that

Brontanius

Sep 27, 2017
found a bug, the fisherman won't activate and give me the hunk of junk and thus i cant enter the warehouse. I think its because i gave him a rod early?

4.60 star(s) 27 Votes