3.20 star(s) 12 Votes

Ultralazuli

Jul 8, 2018
oof, the dialogue in this is....pretty cringy. idk if its a problem with translation to english, but i'm not really seeing the typical translation issues otherwise. it really makes the MC look like a dumb unlikeable cunt without a moral compass or internal dialogue/self-awareness. all the women so far look like hot strippers, so there's that, but there's a lot of weird superimposition of the characters onto the background, rather than into the background, hard to explain but very obvious during the scene where you meet the "flasher". might be a hardware issue with the rendering dev's system.

also, why all the super weird poses for the MC? they seem....over-expressive for the situations they're in.

Professor Black

Jun 14, 2020
is this a brothel simulator management game? I thought this was a just a hotel management? and you cant even see how much money you have currently in the sandbox part of the game. story is starting to lean into a secret massage with happy ending stuff to it. not exactly what I was expecting. missing tags for prostitution

Ultralazuli

Jul 8, 2018
The developer (or one of them) is from Russia. And in Russian "mercantile" means , in the most basic sense, "someone who only cares about money". So that bitch is with that guy only because he is rich or something (she gets something valuable from him all the time). I guess the meaning of that word changed when it was started to be used in Russia back in the day. Actually, kind of makes sense, since for communists everyone who is related to trade or commerce only cares about money.
The translator simply doesn't know that this word in this meaning is not used in English.
i think they mean "mercenary", not mercantile. common mistake, two separate terms with separate meanings. neither of which are very accurate imo.

k1ngSt0n3

Jun 30, 2022
Another bugfix released - this time. Answering your requests, 2 DL sources this time:

|

Again, no patch was provided, only the full updated game.

Cheers ;)

Daastaan007

Jan 10, 2019
Is MC's name changeable...??? I tried it on Android but still remains the same name Adam.

3.20 star(s) 12 Votes