3.40 star(s) 11 Votes

Spyderwraith

Jul 21, 2017
if you scroll back after the second Riley video just before it finishes it crashes to main menu

sakuyas_mmaster

Feb 12, 2018
Interesting game. Althought the taboo patch doesn't make too much sense. For some reason other people call Emma "mom" too. Also the game keeps exiting to the main menu at random points. No idea what causes this. So far every time it happened to me I could load the latest autosave and it didn't crash at the same point again, how bizarre.

homarkc

Nov 12, 2018
How do you get this beach scene with Summer and Cathy? Have played through several time, still can't figure out how to unlock it in story mode or in free mode.
scene.jpg

DIRTY Filthy RAT

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
the poster image is very cleverly done. attracting AWAM fans with Sophia's image. You got me.
She does look like a younger Sophia and she has a one night stand in the first update, but I’m more interested in her hot redhead mom, the one that was flirting with us right in front of her and our stepmom. She reminds me of the slutty aunt from MOS :love:

Reactions: lockerxx

asero7k

Jul 3, 2021
So... What do we have here?
L7team: Episode II - Attack of the Clones.

And again sandbox, vanilla, very good renders for the sake of renders (I emphasize, really beautiful renders) and no interesting story behind them.

Developer, throw sandbox to hell! Give players an interesting story, tagged fantasy/sci-fi/postapocalyptic, horror, graphic violence, pregnancy, multiple protagonist, harem, multiple endings, futa/trans, sharing after all. Give the players at least something to catch the eye...
You need some kind of zest, spark, peppercorn, at least something to stand out from the crowd.
What you've been doing lately is represented here on the site in a thousand and one ways.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Well, that's a 10 out of 10, of course (remembering the good old days).

Pmaria

Mar 30, 2022
top tier renders, great amount of content from a top tier dev... but the story needs something. At this point it is so boring that it is almost a "wait for the gallery to just see the scenes" game. I dont want to sound toooo negative but what exactly is the story

You wake up, meet several girls f#ck some, leave some for later... no mystery no anticipation or something... Also all girls are quite hot but I dont think any stands out aka live Olivia or Ms Adams in Sunville ... depends on the taste

Let's hope for some story on the next episode

comte bonfim

Nov 13, 2021
After playing the game, I gotta say, the renders are phenomenal, but the story is certainly lacking. Hopefully with the game, we get to see more depth added to it, but so far...

platypushperry

Engaged Member
Jul 20, 2022
How do you get this beach scene with Summer and Cathy? Have played through several time, still can't figure out how to unlock it in story mode or in free mode.
View attachment 2679089
Hii Man I checked all the images and It seems that pic is the afternoon meet of MC with the girls at Beach in Freeform mode. I think there is some gallery bug that's why it still black and white. Here is an icon pic I found which proves it. ach_9700171.png

Edit : - Nevermind .You have to call summer from bedroom at afternoon for that pic.

Last edited:
Reactions: homarkc

saibakira

Apr 3, 2020
Gallery Mod
- version 0.1 -
Updated: works with game version 0.2

The gallery will be always unlocked both on a new game or previous save.
The game code part is well done, props to the developer.

Enjoy!

Download:

Last edited:

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
Make a good MC challenge?

(IMPOSSIBLE)

Closed out of this game faster than the flash.

Like, dude, is it that hard to just write a normal fucking MC nowadays? These crappy MCs, pussy MCs, virgin MCs, pervy MCs, Bully Victim MCs were acceptable a couple of years ago, But man is this trend of crappy MCs ever going to die?

Just overall not fun playing as these MCs, It's nothing but draining and a headache now.

Is it really that hard to write NORMAL MCs?

Don't even have to be CHADS, just normal MCs that is likable, can stand up for himself, And not afraid of women and his own shadow.

It's 2023, Leave these crappy tropes in the past.
thank you.gif

3.40 star(s) 11 Votes