3.20 star(s) 12 Votes

Michael_MAN

Feb 18, 2021

Breeze of Passion: v5 has been released!

Hey there! We're happy to announce the new update for "Breeze of Passion"!
We always strive to provide our supporters with fresh updates and hot content and we hope you won't be disappointed this time as well!
This particular Breeze of Passion update should be extra spicy and memorable!
It contains more than 1800 new images and many hot animations!
We are also happy to announce the release of Breeze of Passion Beta for Android.
We've also implemented the Save Transfer function and an update feature for Windows and Android.
We are very grateful for your continued support and will do our best to not let you down. We promise to bring you even more memorable updates and spicy scenes in the future.
Enjoy the game!

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
1708698825603.png
dive back into the action as this marks the launch of a whole new adventure!

Breeze of Passion: v5.01 - HotFix
  • Fixed the issue that prevented some players from loading their previous saves.
1708698947738.png
Breeze of Passion: Spoiler v5
1708698960808.png
This update features four exciting scenes. You can look forward to an evening filled with tenderness and charm from Melanie, playful encounters with the daring Katie guaranteed to ignite your passions, and an exhilarating rendezvous with one of our stunning MILFs.
1708698999238.png
It seems like there's a new staff member at the hotel!
1708699019896.png
Katie in a new outfit! And she probably didn't put it on for cleaning.

Reactions: Daskapital61

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
will it be an iPatch update for 0.4.02 ??
There isn't any content with the "so-called Mom". Until then the patch is kind of moot.

I only updated the patch on the earlier version as everyone kept saying it kept nagging about being adopted, there really is no need for a patch till there is actual content, so there isn't even any incest yet to be truthful....

b12345oft

Dec 20, 2021
There isn't any content with the "so-called Mom". Until then the patch is kind of moot.

I only updated the patch on the earlier version as everyone kept saying it kept nagging about being adopted, there really is no need for a patch till there is actual content, so there isn't even any incest yet to be truthful....
ah, I see,, thanks for the reply

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Breeze of Passion [v0.5.01 Steam] [L7team] - Update only

The patch may break your game, use at your own risk.
Ren'Py/Python version changed, read the Spoiler before installing!

Win/Linux: v0.4.02 -> v0.5.01
[1,10 GB]
- - -

Win/Linux Compressed: v0.4.02 -> v0.5.01 [628 MB]
- - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Please @ me or quote this post if there is a new version that doesn't show up on the "Latest Updates" page.

Last edited:

shiqz

Dec 25, 2020
It's the Steam version, afaik, Extra is not released on Steam.
Oh i see, wasn't sure about that - thanks for the quick reply. It's quite the scam then if Steam owners don't have the Privilege of getting the Extra Version but maybe it's just my thought.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Oh i see, wasn't sure about that - thanks for the quick reply. It's quite the scam then if Steam owners don't have the Privilege of getting the Extra Version but maybe it's just my thought.
Extra is $30 and on Steam it is $9.99, the same as Patreon price point for the standard version, just like MILF's of Sunville. So, that seems fine to me.

shiqz

Dec 25, 2020
Extra is $30 and on Steam it is $9.99, the same as Patreon price point for the standard version, just like MILF's of Sunville. So, that seems fine to me.
Mh yeah makes sense, well i can't watch it on Steam - don't have access to "Adult only" Games because of German Laws.

Reactions: EraRamp

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Mh yeah makes sense, well i can't watch it on Steam - don't have access to "Adult only" Games because of German Laws.
You can sign out, then use a VPN (plenty of free ones) pick a location, say US, then either check the games on Steam or make a new account with a US as location, now you can buy/view adult games on Steam.

Reactions: shiqz and Bob69
3.20 star(s) 12 Votes