RPGM Completed BRIDE QUEST ~FOUR BRIDES OF ISEKAI~ [Final] [Studio Chirimenjako]

2.00 star(s) 3 Votes

flannan

Dec 15, 2022
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The table is too short to write comfortably. And whatever is happening with the blackboard needs to stop.
It's weird that windows are not present at the teacher's part of the class.
Yeah, that's probably AI art.

Ragsmu

May 22, 2018
The table is too short to write comfortably. And whatever is happening with the blackboard needs to stop.
It's weird that windows are not present at the teacher's part of the class.
Yeah, that's probably AI art.
yep, i have used a very simple and short prompt to generate it. you can make quite a decent ones if you try hard enough admittedly. But just pointing out that by now extra fingers or whatever are no longer indication. background on the other hand..

Edit: Even then still. something like this can look passable (if you do not going to actively look for mistakes.)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: flannan

Tatsuto1993

Oct 11, 2018
For those who already played. Can you share some tips? As soon as you start, you get 15 mysterious beans, should I sell it to get good armor? or do you recommend to keep them? Some tips like that could be helpful.

AlfredBundy4

Feb 12, 2021
Yeah I guess. I sped run the game to get to the sex scene to look at the hands and they look like they are all AI even the animated ones, the backgrounds are all definitely AI made.

View attachment 4034072
I've become a bit jaded toward AI but I think the hands (female) in that scene are supposed to be simulating a closed fist. I think.

The rest is definitely AI, as far as backgrounds and such.

I love the idea of generated content but once you use something like Stable Diffusion for a while you start to resent it's limitations. At first it's amazing! Oh, wow, I can make anything with just some text and a click!

No. Well, mostly no...and what you do make will look identical to everything else because the training models are all more or less the same.

I still think the most "bang for your buck" comes from face swapping. Using real photos and video while replacing the face with whoever you like. That's the only thing near the AI space that I use somewhat regularly. Limit what's fake and it can sometimes pass the eye test when you find an original and swap that matchup really well.

Reactions: Arabi1

3roenex

Oct 18, 2019
For those who already played. Can you share some tips? As soon as you start, you get 15 mysterious beans, should I sell it to get good armor? or do you recommend to keep them? Some tips like that could be helpful.
I kinda played around abit and can give these tips:

1. Always remember to start saving on tiles, reload by exiting to tile then continue if the next tile isnt favourable
  2. The best item by far to always restock is always Magic dice, Kaeral and 3x Dice, (Rest just situational or useless)
  3. There's a companion at 3F, Recommended to lvl up and save before attempting, unless u playing 1 shot mode like me)-
  4. The dice roll & the NPC chance encounter is all predetermined, so you can use that to cheat the NPC interactions But cant reroll the dice path except use of magic dice

I also found some grinding path and give these tips

[EARLY GAME GRIND]
1. Go to Tavern click the Barkeep for Starter cash
------------------[The start of the loot grind cycle]----------------
2. Go General store and buy
  1. a) 15 Magic Dice
  2. b) 1 Kaerel Recall stone (You need those to go back to town without incidents)
  3. spent rest on 3x Dice (IF you not going 1 hit mode)
3. Go settings change mode to the (1 hit mode) - U just want to Grind bling on the Cash tile
4. Go to layer 1 Bottom left most of the map [There should be 2 Cash Tile that magic dice = 3 will always land on it]
5. Save
6. Use magic dice to land on cash tile
7. Repeat 5 & 6, unless you get the minus cash reload to title and continue
8. Until u cant repeat 5 & 6, Use kaeral
9. Sleep in Town inn, Its free
10. Repeat 2 to 9 Till u reach 100k

[Mid game Grind]
95k for these items needed:
Lustful Kimono -35k
X ray Ring thing -10k
Trap Chest 1/2 - 50k

In the layer before the castle I find u can trapped urself usng normal dice roll so u need a magic dice to bypass that
Go play normally till u reach Castle 2nd layer
There should be 4 Red chest (Trap chest) in a 2 by 2 grid
------------------[Start of Mid loot grind cycle]-------------------
1. Save
2. Normal dice roll around the 2 by 2
3. The 1/2 Trap reduction ring shd help save scumming less.
4 Do until food near at 1 level and use kaeral
5. Rest, Restock and go via from station 5F
------------------[Rinse and repeat until you get the certain items u want from there]-----------------

Builds for 1 hit mode: (U need 100% Guarantee hit)
Certain Sword - For Jella to 100%
Con strike Bracelet - For ur main char to hit multiple targets
-At this point I guess endgame point is there I only reach this point

Build for normal mode: (I recommend defense and MP)
soz u last longer to reach the station checkpoints
3x Dice and all keeper is a MUST
Capsule NPC -

Afterimage fist for evasion (Nise)
Deathbeam is nise since it can 1 shot bosses? (Havent tried but deathbeam is a 1 hit)

I havent found the gallery but getting the Cg scenes is pein (Requires u spam buy from Store gift items and manually raise them to max favorable (Can check in girls's Dorm) & Then bringing each of them on layers with 3x Dice & magic dice (You might miss scenes if u use station to skip

But all in all its a grindy route even with 1 hit and save reload

lp456

May 24, 2018
What pregnancy is it? So far only 2 npc can get pregnant but you get wanted if attack them

Geraldo21

Jun 27, 2022
What pregnancy is it? So far only 2 npc can get pregnant but you get wanted if attack them
3 Npcs that you can interact with (1 is only through events), and all 11 different brothel workers

pretty underwhelming, all it changes is the sprite look. If you want to see the sprite gallery for them you just need to beat the secret boss

lp456

May 24, 2018
3 Npcs that you can interact with (1 is only through events), and all 11 different brothel workers

pretty underwhelming, all it changes is the sprite look. If you want to see the sprite gallery for them you just need to beat the secret boss
where is secret boss

Geraldo21

Jun 27, 2022
where is secret boss
After you beat the main boss, go back to the "bean merchant" (layer 8) there you will see a new option called "undergo training" from there you can enter a new dungeon which has 5 levels, with it ending with the secret boss.

Be warned its much harder than the base dungeon (unless your playing with the 1 hit difficulty) with new enemies, but from layer 3 you can go to the shop and buy all the beans in the game meaning you can buy shit-tons of the level up bean and become OP (if you have the cash).

lp456

May 24, 2018
After you beat the main boss, go back to the "bean merchant" (layer 8) there you will see a new option called "undergo training" from there you can enter a new dungeon which has 5 levels, with it ending with the secret boss.

Be warned its much harder than the base dungeon (unless your playing with the 1 hit difficulty) with new enemies, but from layer 3 you can go to the shop and buy all the beans in the game meaning you can buy shit-tons of the level up bean and become OP (if you have the cash).
Okay thank, can use it to fight cop

APSabot

Apr 27, 2020
anyone got any idea why this game's CPU usage is so high? As much as it seems it's just that shit quality I can't help but suspect its running other shit.

pvtAnon

Oct 31, 2017
game is unplayable at some stages, i got stuck becuase there were too many move points and not enough space. there should be a way to force going somewhere, or else you get stuck or have to grind to go out, also, is the only way to return to town withouth loosing everything with the train stations?

Geraldo21

Jun 27, 2022
game is unplayable at some stages, i got stuck becuase there were too many move points and not enough space. there should be a way to force going somewhere, or else you get stuck or have to grind to go out, also, is the only way to return to town withouth loosing everything with the train stations?
Yeah the movement is ass thats why your number one priority is to find a shop where you can buy "Magic Dice" so that you can chose how many spaces you can go otherwise you gotta keep going back and forth on the squares until you hit the perfect number to enter the stairs tile

as for you other question in the dungeon shops they sell an item called a "Kaerel" which when used teleports you out of the dungeon without any penalty. You can also sometimes get it as a reward in the chest.

Kareeeegg

Aug 3, 2023
You need to go back to the field you are on and press the button that would allow you to free-cam over the map (Should be C on keyboard). It'll say that you have too much movement and give you a reroll.

2.00 star(s) 3 Votes