Tatsuya2022

Apr 5, 2023
It is obvious that you have never had Corona, I had it and it's hard, it took me 2 months to heal completely.
hello there, wish you better and hope really for you to improve and get back to health fully .

got it twice but only lasted each time like a month. Guess developer got it really hard, best wishes for him to get back to us soon too :(

7empest5teele

Dec 23, 2019
I have often wondered what makes developers sidetrack or start new projects while they are already busy creating one.
This makes little sense since CLEARLY, the focus cannot be on the one story, which would flourish and update MUCH QUICKER, but no, maybe it is boredom, maybe they want 2 sets of income, hell maybe its even Maybelline, it doesn't matter.
When you STOP producing content no no SLOW DOWN on it, the fans you have garnered FOR that project get flustered, then concerned, and finally just don't even bother anymore.
IF the developer doesn't care about their project much any longer, why would their fans?

Edit: The Dev contracted a virus that's affecting his lungs, which might be a substantial reason to focus on, what about the previous 2 years of content then>?
The focus could be on the UPDATES, then the secondary in cleaning up the previous version after the updates have been successfully added to the project.
Having a THIRD project to focus on ("After"?) seems to me like it might be the MAIN, and shouldn't even be worked on at ALL until the updates are complete (like eating your dessert before you finish your meal).
See focusing on ONE project will garner much more content and progress the story already being told, rather than apparently keeping the MAIN as a side project, while spending a lot of time on their new project that they are FAR more excited about.

Last edited:

addasus

Oct 30, 2019
He has another project he started 3 years ago, no thats slightly inaccurate since it was in November of 2022...
What an odd thing to write. What was the thought process, I wonder?

"Let me write something, then immediately point out that what I'm saying isn't true, but keep it in anyway!"

Why not just say two years?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: 7empest5teele

7empest5teele

Dec 23, 2019

"Let me write something, then immediately point out that what I'm saying isn't true, but keep it in anyway!"

Hhm where is the "Facepalm" emoji that I would have used I wonder.
A large post and you focus on THAT?
Way to go "Genius"

Phase_01

Nov 27, 2021

Hhm where is the "Facepalm" emoji that I would have used I wonder.
A large post and you focus on THAT?
Way to go "Genius"
I like how they did the same thing again :KEK: I feel like this person is using text to speech or writing in a speaking style instead of text style

Also covid symptoms differ from person to person, some feel like its a light cold, some die, so while I do agree with the notion that its not a definite case of the dev having it, and that it could very well be an excuse, I do think the the reaction does lack empathy, not for the dev specifically but covid patients in general.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Is it worth playing this game twice, or is it better to wait for the rework to be completed?
Depends...on you really, I mean they said back in November there would be an update, then in December about animations, there is no really date for Steam (which will have the update) and the update...so who knows when there will be an update, let alone the Steam version.

Reactions: kendrickzl
3.90 star(s) 87 Votes