SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
someone know how install Jokermod? pharse 1? i'm like 10 minutes try always same error
They changed the build. I still have the old build and get no errors.

EDIT old builds are coming back, download again in a bit.

You dont really need a mod for this game. the choices doesnt seems to story impact so far....
If you check a few posts back, he changed it because of Patreon, probably why it errors now, the old build will not throw any errors.

Old ones are getting added back though.

It has been changed few days ago to not anger patreon
There is still a patch, if there is a patch, and it DOES NOT matter who it's made by, Patreon will still nuke.

Well, I wouldn't have that on Steam. It will piss off people.

Yea I don't get that, it immediately starts the game and sets it as Landlady. The only thing they ask for is the MC's name. *shrug*
Check again here in a bit and download the old build again, it should not have been updated, the old build will be back so you can change the name.

Last edited:

KissKissStudio

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2016

If you check a few posts back, he changed it because of Patreon, probably why it errors now, the old build will not throw any errors.

There is still a patch, if there is a patch, and it DOES NOT matter who it's made by, Patreon will still nuke.

Patch is not mine so they cant put blame on me.

RandomGuy99

Nov 11, 2018

EDIT old builds are coming back, download again in a bit.

Old ones are getting added back though.

Check again here in a bit and download the old build again, it should not have been updated, the old build will be back so you can change the name.
Erm, so error nothing to do with the Mods? Okay, my mistake.

RabidSloth

Dec 4, 2018
I played this game a long time ago and just remember liking it enough to want to give it a replay one day, but I have a question about the tags. Under Planned Tags it says "Anal sex, Titfuck, Threesome, Foursome, Lesbian". This is the stuff I'm personally the most interested in. But I seem to remember those tags being under "planned" even way back when I played it.

So are these tags still not in the game yet, or they are but the tag list just wasn't updated?

KissKissStudio

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2016

Bright Lord is now on Steam
Finally! Bright Lord got approved on Steam after two months of trying. Now with the help of FooxiedGames Studio, we will give Bright Lord it's full potential without any content cuts.
Enjoy the trailer and please add it to your wishlist on Steam it helps!

platypushperry

Engaged Member
Jul 20, 2022
**Bright Lord and Lighthouse news.**

**Bright Lord** 1.0 update is going to be released tomorrow. The update size is not big and it focuses on Margarie's bright path if you choose not to have sex with her in the previous update.

**Bright Lord game future:**

As of now, the game has been translated into 6 languages. And tomorrow I am getting a reworked script for 0.1 and will start working on the rework. In the next update, both game parts are going to be merged into one, with a reworked UI and possibly with an achievement system. There is the possibility that mini-games will be added to the game so it becomes more of a game than a comic book. Once the first three parts are reworked we will come back to previous episodes and might add some more events to those episodes and rework some renders that are not well made.

Bright Lord is no longer a solo developer project with some hired help, but teamwork. We plan to start updating the game monthly with 400-500 renders per update.

Now a message from me. I am sorry guys that it took so long to get an update for this game, but it was either drop it or search for help/solutions. I chose the longer path and I hope we will get this project going again. Thanks for your support.

**Lighthouse**

I posted some pictures of assets that are created exclusively for Lighthouse. I want to make the key parts of the game original so that the player wouldn't feel dejavu playing the game and seeing the same assets from other games. The assets are not cheap and the thing I have ordered right now got my wallet smaller but I hope it will help create originality in the game and make the player feel like he is playing one of the few original games out there.

As for now, all the work for Lighthouse is going to be 3rd party. I am putting my focus on **Bright Lord** and I hope you guys will notice that.

metamorphMP

Jan 6, 2024
**Bright Lord and Lighthouse news.**

**Bright Lord** 1.0 update is going to be released tomorrow. The update size is not big and it focuses on Margarie's bright path if you choose not to have sex with her in the previous update.

**Bright Lord game future:**

As of now, the game has been translated into 6 languages. And tomorrow I am getting a reworked script for 0.1 and will start working on the rework. In the next update, both game parts are going to be merged into one, with a reworked UI and possibly with an achievement system. There is the possibility that mini-games will be added to the game so it becomes more of a game than a comic book. Once the first three parts are reworked we will come back to previous episodes and might add some more events to those episodes and rework some renders that are not well made.

Bright Lord is no longer a solo developer project with some hired help, but teamwork. We plan to start updating the game monthly with 400-500 renders per update.

Now a message from me. I am sorry guys that it took so long to get an update for this game, but it was either drop it or search for help/solutions. I chose the longer path and I hope we will get this project going again. Thanks for your support.

**Lighthouse**

I posted some pictures of assets that are created exclusively for Lighthouse. I want to make the key parts of the game original so that the player wouldn't feel dejavu playing the game and seeing the same assets from other games. The assets are not cheap and the thing I have ordered right now got my wallet smaller but I hope it will help create originality in the game and make the player feel like he is playing one of the few original games out there.

As for now, all the work for Lighthouse is going to be 3rd party. I am putting my focus on **Bright Lord** and I hope you guys will notice that.
So, maybe, after all, Bright Lord won't be rushed into an abrupt ending like KissKissStudio said a while ago.
That would be great.

3.90 star(s) 88 Votes