Mar5hall

Apr 22, 2020
Fred Fred Burger said:
After playing the first update I thought the game had potential. Renders are nice, sound effects are nice, and the grammar got corrected for the most part. The writing itself is still pretty poor though. I also feel like I've seen several iterations of this story already. I don't think this games for me, but I'll check it out one last time when there's a larger update size.
Its okay. You told your preference without bashing the project. I think your way of saying its not for you is great i wish more people would express like you. Thank you and i wish to win your interested again in the future!
See...there's a difference between constructive criticism and constructive feedback. Constructive feedback can, and often is valuable to any artist who's creation(s) are created with the intention of entertaining others. Criticism is just pointless, negative, and there's no benefits from it whatsoever...even if you throw the word "constructive" in front of it.
"this game is a piece of shit"
"ummm....ookkaaayyyy. thanks? I...guess? Well, now I just feel like what you called my game, AND I have no idea what I could do to make it better....ummm...for you. Yeah....very constructive. I'll get right on that as soon as I'm done tying my noose"

And Dev...your words in response to the feedback were great as well. Very mature....classy. I see too many people either respond childishly, or they only reply to the praise posts and ignore everything else.

Okay so speaking of pointless....that word pretty much sums up this post I've written, yet I'm probably going to post it anyway...........yes....yes I am. 3....2....

KissKissStudio

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2016
Ok thanks for reply just started playing and i didn't want to miss screens if i fucked up
Well there is some choices that will show diff events but there are few. :D But you can always role back to try another one

bigus_dickus

Jul 10, 2018
Curse those "haha" - everytime, EVERYTIME i hear Mickey laughing!
Is this is the return of the infamous Mickey Mouse laughter?

3.90 star(s) 85 Votes