Besides

Jan 30, 2019
Is this abandoned? Too bad had so much potential even if it overly cliché
No its not. I just read a bit in his atreon and we could expect a update this Month. The Dev plans on Full releasing the game with about 4000 new Renders in 6-8 Months on Steam.

RandomGuy99

Nov 11, 2018
Technically not abandoned but feels like it since the last release is 9 months ago..... who knows if it gets another delay. I personally think it will get another delay.

Immunity

Jul 8, 2017
It's really sad when such talented modellers start their games with no clear plans, only for them to realize halfway through they've fucked it up with regards to the story somehow. Then, it almost always results in either the game languishing in an unfinished state forever, or the developer rushing the endings so they can move on to their "next big" project.

Given what I've skimmed through here, in this particular case it seems like he's moved on to the next big thing already while putting this one on the back burner for who knows how long. At best, I fully expect the endings to be rushed and a complete letdown.

It's such a damned shame. So many games spend YEARS on build up, then crap out an ending just to move on, never letting the player reap the rewards of all the hard work with regards to moving the story in a new direction once all the groundwork has been laid out.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Technically not abandoned but feels like it since the last release is 9 months ago..... who knows if it gets another delay. I personally think it will get another delay.
Yes, I know, that's why I said read 2 pages back on the information...I also don't give 2 red pennies if it gets delayed (Foxy dev is good, so I expect it to be better), I'm not paying for anything, so an update will come out or it won't, once it gets completed and I will buy it on Steam.

Reactions: shamtiiomi

KissKissStudio

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2016
I don't give 2 red pennies, I'm not paying for anything, so an update will come out or it won't, once it gets completed and I will buy it on Steam.
Currently we are awaiting for steam approval. I made tumbnails and because of see trough lingerie they get denied. Now we need to wait for another 4 days for them to say if the new stuff works or not.
Once steam approves we will release the update.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Currently we are awaiting for steam approval. I made tumbnails and because of see trough lingerie they get denied. Now we need to wait for another 4 days for them to say if the new stuff works or not.
Once steam approves we will release the update.
Seriously because of see-through thumbnails? 90% of Steam games have straight hard-core fucking for their images and videos.

Reactions: Juri my Waifu

RandomGuy99

Nov 11, 2018
Yes, I know, that's why I said read 2 pages back on the information...I also don't give 2 red pennies if it gets delayed (Foxy dev is good, so I expect it to be better), I'm not paying for anything, so an update will come out or it won't, once it gets completed and I will buy it on Steam.
Well, i'm not gonna pay for it so it doesnt matter if it gets delayed or cancelled. I'll play it so i can see the story's conclusion if it comes out. Have not played Foxy's game so i cant comment but many have praise him so he should be good. Tbh, it would be better if the dev to stop this game since he only has his heart/eyes on his next game. I dont like this dev cause it's like a company using the money people funded for Product A but use it for Product B.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
You can have that in previews but you cannot have those in capsules
Kind of a silly thing, but at least it is not cause for a rejection, and the game cannot be resubmitted.

Well, i'm not gonna pay for it so it doesnt matter if it gets delayed or cancelled. I'll play it so i can see the story's conclusion if it comes out. Have not played Foxy's game so i cant comment but many have praise him so he should be good. Tbh, it would be better if the dev to stop this game since he only has his heart/eyes on his next game. I dont like this dev cause it's like a company using the money people funded for Product A but use it for Product B.
I'm aware you do not like him; unlike you I don't really care. You are free to do as you please.

RandomGuy99

Nov 11, 2018
Kind of a silly thing, but at least it is not cause for a rejection, and the game cannot be resubmitted.

I'm aware you do not like him; unlike you I don't really care. You are free to do as you please.
Good that you dont care. I dont care too. So i'm not sure why you qouted me in the first place, doesnt matter anyway. I just hope we see a proper conclusion for the story that's all i can hope for. Anyway good day to you and cheers. Steam can be a pain sometimes but hope it all goes well.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Good that you dont care. I dont care too. So i'm not sure why you qouted me in the first place, doesnt matter anyway. I just hope we see a proper conclusion for the story that's all i can hope for. Anyway good day to you and cheers. Steam can be a pain sometimes but hope it all goes well.
Because you quoted me saying it wasn't abandoned when I told someone it wasn't either and pointed them to the information.

Check 2 pages back..

RandomGuy99

Nov 11, 2018
Because you quoted me saying it wasn't abandoned when I told someone it wasn't either and pointed them to the information.
I was replying to the other guy not to you actually. I'm not sure why you feel i am quoting you - the quote is to his nickname not you. Hope it clears up now.

3.90 star(s) 87 Votes