Skyaln

Oct 31, 2021
Is there a patch for Phase 1? i dont want to miss the beginnig, or is phase two sepeate?

Sherengroth

Mar 29, 2021
i like most of this vn, i just dont like how they give us fake choices in this. what i mean by this when it comes to the "other worldly parasite" in the mc, it gives us the choice, dissobey him/or her or obey them, but both choices give you the same result with the dissobey gives 1or to extra scenes that just say our head hurts, then goes to obeying it. the other is with the sister no mater what you say or do she never stops being a bitch to everyone & leaves until shit gets real and nobody but her is there to blame. which would make sense if i was being a dick to 55% of the choices, but if i did everything to make her like me then those choices should have some effect to the story,shouldn't it? is it just me, or deos anyone else have this pet peeve aswell

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Damn Patreon getting crazy. It's like every week one dev getting reviews. AVN devs need to move subscristar
Yeah I don't understand why more devs aren't trying to fully move their games to other platforms. Patreon just keeps coming up with more restrictive rules for adult content.

Reactions: JojodoLolo

RandomGuy99

Nov 11, 2018
Like the dude used my 5th post on Patreon to suspend the page. Bcs their rules changed for 10th time
i would recommend you to move to other platform. Patreon rules is getting weirder by the day.
I seriously have no idea why they cracking down so hard, this just make them lose more creators i.e. money.
Maybe Patreon got too "woke" as well. Anything that is too woke dies ..... just look at recent Marvel movies

Reactions: EJW

KissKissStudio

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2016
i would recommend you to move to other platform. Patreon rules is getting weirder by the day.
I seriously have no idea why they cracking down so hard, this just make them lose more creators i.e. money.
Maybe Patreon got too "woke" as well. Anything that is too woke dies ..... just look at recent Marvel movies
Its mostly that everybody uses Patreon. You won't start using some other second-class thing because its slightly better.

Reactions: L7Bear

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
after this i have a bad feeling about BL...i hope this game don't get a rushed nonsense ending like i'm fearingh or a big cliffhunger...hope i'm wrong , but reading that the dev is bored about this game isn't promising..and what about the rework?? this VN too has been vicntim of rework cvurse like many other VN?? that's why is delayin so much?

• Love
Reactions: KATOLINE

rubyrain

Feb 9, 2024
Question, how do you change the "Landlady" thing? The patch doesn't work and I don't get the option to redefine their relationship.

Edit: For phase 1 I mean

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Question, how do you change the "Landlady" thing? The patch doesn't work and I don't get the option to redefine their relationship.

Edit: For phase 1 I mean
At the very beginning it lets you define who she is to you.

You don't need a patch for Phase 1.

NOTE: I have JokerLeader's mod installed that is why you see cheats at the bottom.

BL.png

rubyrain

Feb 9, 2024
Yea I don't get that, it immediately starts the game and sets it as Landlady. The only thing they ask for is the MC's name. *shrug*

• Wow
Reactions: L7Bear

L7Bear

May 29, 2017
Yeah I don't understand why more devs aren't trying to fully move their games to other platforms. Patreon just keeps coming up with more restrictive rules for adult content.
It's a difficult issue.
If subscribers were to subscribe as much through other platforms as they do through Patreon it would be a non-issue. AVNs would disappear from Patreon for other sites overnight (and Patreon would probably respond by being less shit to AVNs, etc.)
HOWEVER
There isn't 1:1 competition.

If you aren't on Patreon, you're making a tiny fraction of what you could on Patreon.
I don't know how the people who find & subscribe to AVNs find their AVNs, but if a game isn't on Patreon it almost certainly isn't making enough for even a solo dev to make enough to live on.

So Devs have to play by Patreon rules.
Which aren't explicitly stated anywhere. It's all vague and such.
Basically, as long as you don't get caught, Patreon has no problems with you.
However, if you piss off ANYONE (and it seems to only take 1 person's complaint) they'll come after you HARD.
And when they come after you, they're vague about what you did wrong.
So it's a pain in the ass to try and figure out how to fix it.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: NebulousShooter
3.90 star(s) 87 Votes