KissKissStudio

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2016
The mom looks like a younger sister.
You are right Emily is a slightly morphed version of mother. I wanted to make them look similar. I should have made mother a bit older, but what's done is done. For future projects, I will have more knowledge of building unique models. Back then I didn't have that. I hope it doesn't ruin your experience.

Rosen King

Engaged Member
May 29, 2019
Okay, only a few minutes into the game and there are... a LOT of issues with the whole "choose your relationship" thing. Several times I've seen the character refer to the mom as "mom" even when the relationship is set to something else (like Mom with a capital M, and of course Landlady). Then there's the time Emily refers to you as her son instead of her brother... But I had to stop and come report it when I saw Emily say, "I'm sorry I sisterught us out here." Yes, the "bro" in "brought" got replaced with "sister"...

Reactions: KissKissStudio

KissKissStudio

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2016
Okay, only a few minutes into the game and there are... a LOT of issues with the whole "choose your relationship" thing. Several times I've seen the character refer to the mom as "mom" even when the relationship is set to something else (like Mom with a capital M, and of course Landlady). Then there's the time Emily refers to you as her son instead of her brother... But I had to stop and come report it when I saw Emily say, "I'm sorry I sisterught us out here." Yes, the "bro" in "brought" got replaced with "sister"...
the post above you that fixes it. The beta test was leaked and it was not finished. Now it finished. Mods don't update the thread for some reason. New patreons won't get a chance to be beta testers anymore

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Arigon

KissKissStudio

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2016
Hey Guys and Girls i made a Walkthrough Mod for this game.
Bright Lord [v0.3BETA] Walkthrough Mod

Download: MEGA -

As always if you like the game please show your support for the Dev, .
If you like my work please consider supporting me on my or .​
Out dated links please update!

• Red Heart
Reactions: JokerLeader

Xumeey

Apr 27, 2017
You are right Emily is a slightly morphed version of mother. I wanted to make them look similar. I should have made mother a bit older, but what's done is done. For future projects, I will have more knowledge of building unique models. Back then I didn't have that. I hope it doesn't ruin your experience.
No, it hasn't ruined my experience just observations that's all.

Reactions: KissKissStudio

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Mar 16, 2019
Hey Guys and Girls i made a Walkthrough Mod for this game.
Bright Lord [v0.3 Final] Walkthrough Mod

Download: -

As always if you like the game please show your support for the Dev, .
If you like my work please consider supporting me on my or .​

Last edited:

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Mar 16, 2019
Bright Lord [v0.3c] KissKiss Studio

Original Size Win/Linux: 1.30 GB
Original Size Mac: 1.28 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 128 MB:
Compressed Size Mac: 110 MB:

Note: Best way to download from MEGA and avoid the Download Limit is by using App, MEGAsync.

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:

3.90 star(s) 87 Votes