Rosen King

Engaged Member
May 29, 2019
:unsure: Nothing to do with hardcore or softcore just with change. Corruption is used for characters who have their behavior and morals changing to become a sluttier and/or more evil version of themselves (depending on how dark the game is).

So far the girls are unchanged in behavior except for when mind controlled, so no corruption. You say that they will start from next update so I guess that confirms my first thought that it's a tag for the future.
Don't forget the protagonist himself. The corruption tag can apply to him as well, and he's definitely doing some more evil stuff later on than he did in the start, sometimes without even being prompted.

XerxesBlack

Jun 14, 2020
OKAY, so. I am the new proofreader and story editor on Bright Lord. If you have joined the discord you already know this.

So, for the past 5 weeks I've working on rewriting and proofreading the script so that it serves the high quality of the game devs renders and story.

Yesterday, after I handed over the initial 15hrs of editing work the game from demo to 0.3 release, I took a day off.
Only to come back and see that a beta tester had leaked it before I had a chance to do a final correction alongside a playthrough as I had only been editing the script from images and not a finished version.

This sucks. Because it means there is a leaked version with subpar story edits (my part of the game development). Thus, making people think that my work is subpar and thus in the future I would lose $$ as people would question my abilities if I offered to work for them for paid work.

Anyway, I am still editing a final edit with game playthrough and hopefully you guys will support the dev for 0.4 or if he decides to release with my final edits on his patreon. Thats all his decision.
But, having spent 20hrs on these edits its a bummer to see some leak it befire its finished especially since its my first game work and KissKiss Studios first game.

Please pop over anf toss a coin at our patreons because this has not been a good day as a writer or game dev for us.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
OKAY, so. I am the new proofreader and story editor on Bright Lord. If you have joined the discord you already know this.

So, for the past 5 weeks I've working on rewriting and proofreading the script so that it serves the high quality of the game devs renders and story.

Yesterday, after I handed over the initial 15hrs of editing work the game from demo to 0.3 release, I took a day off.
Only to come back and see that a beta tester had leaked it before I had a chance to do a final correction alongside a playthrough as I had only been editing the script from images and not a finished version.

This sucks. Because it means there is a leaked version with subpar story edits (my part of the game development). Thus, making people think that my work is subpar and thus in the future I would lose $$ as people would question my abilities if I offered to work for them for paid work.

Anyway, I am still editing a final edit with game playthrough and hopefully you guys will support the dev for 0.4 or if he decides to release with my final edits on his patreon. Thats all his decision.
But, having spent 20hrs on these edits its a bummer to see some leak it befire its finished especially since its my first game work and KissKiss Studios first game.

Please pop over anf toss a coin at our patreons because this has not been a good day as a writer or game dev for us.
It happens and has happened before to other devs. At least you have been open about it, so most will be understanding about it and play again. One thing if it happens again is report the post with the report function at right bottom of post and ask mods to add alpha release to name of the game and a warning to OP that it is an pre-leaked alpha and what is missing from the expected release version in the leaked release.

AL.d

Sep 26, 2016
They are still being "corrupted" I would say. I get what you mean and yes mind-control in itself isn't corruption, but through 3 Acts we've already seen a change in the girl's behavior towards the MC.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Corruption implies a permanent change. It can be slow and gradual but it still needs to be there even after the mind control thing stops. The only instance where I noticed that, was the Emily moment you mentioned. And still that was mostly MC being a selfish prick who keeps leaving before any of the girls finish. No wonder all of them are stressed and frustrated with MC "blueballing" them all the time.

-KC-

got land?
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2019

That sucks, I am former staff, play tester to several games & a professional proofreader so if you need help that doesn't leak shit, PM me.

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
where can i find chloein other game
i mean chloe character is very similar to character in other game but i forget the name of that game
there are probably a few games with "chloe" character/assets,
one of it could be mansbestfriend (sarah, the best thing there by far btw)
p.s.yet you should try your luck in finding it by posting this question in games identification/recommendations part;)
0.3 FINAL

Mega PC

Mega MAC
uhm, sorry to ask - are those final, or 3c versions?
hadnt been able to track it all last night, yet isnt 3c a previous version?

Last edited:

KissKissStudio

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2016
there are probably a few games with "chloe" character/assets,
one of it could be mansbestfriend (sarah, the best thing there by far btw)
p.s.yet you should try your luck in finding it by posting this question in games identification/recommendations part;)

uhm, sorry to ask - are those final, or 3c versions?
hadnt been able to track it all last night, yet isnt 3c a previous version?
The the final. The 0.3c is out dated

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Yeah I forgot to change the name for it
np, i have updated my previous compressed version with the 0.3final update patch (assuming there are only script changes, right?), so perhaps you could link OP-compressed to that post again.
and hopefully that will be the end of bugfixes - as ive said even the first leaked version went well in my playthrough (dont care much about gallery, and few minor things :p )

Reactions: KissKissStudio

wep

Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 16, 2016

The game is already in another league compared with the first release.
KissKiss and you are doing a great job.

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
so will saves work in real release that is not alpha? I noticed all saves in alpha release had removed mom with [m], brother with [br], sis with, son with [so], dad with [d] etc...
also nothing that could be changed in the saves as names are not set there....

3.90 star(s) 87 Votes