KissKissStudio

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2016
so will saves work in real release that is not alpha? I noticed all saves in alpha release had removed mom with [m], brother with [br], sis with, son with [so], dad with [d] etc...
also nothing that could be changed in the saves as names are not set there....
Nope the saves don't work because of variables and you need to type who they are to you. I did it so Patreon won't ban me, cuz they look outside the Patreon too. They go look for your game on other sites and if they find incest they ban you :D I need to edit some comments too. Cuz if i say something that is against there rules insta ban too :D

XerxesBlack

Jun 14, 2020
Bright Lord [v0.3c] KissKiss Studio

Original Size Win/Linux: 1.30 GB
Original Size Mac: 1.28 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 128 MB: MEGA
Compressed Size Mac: 110 MB: MEGA

Note: Best way to download from MEGA and avoid the Download Limit is by using MEGA App, MEGAsync.

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:
Joker, I love your compressions.
However, can you please compress the 0.3 Final release and replace 3c. We had a beta leak before I tweaked the final story edits.
Thank you.
Also,
keep the mac compressions coming.
:love:

Reactions: KissKissStudio

XerxesBlack

Jun 14, 2020
So I'm looking through these screenshot previews thinking damn this is right up my targeted girl type ally, but reading through the thread I am unclear if I should putting this in my bookmarked "patiently wait until there is actually some type of progressed beyond teasing sexual content payoff in the mix that results in getting a fap out of the effort" que instead of downloading it.
With each release the story have more revelation. Expecting everything in 3 chapters is a bit much. Think of it as a film being played.
I'm having fun working on the script as the plotlines are planned out.
Especially, Liza. I am hoping yo have some fun with her character.

Reactions: Tortoise62

FatBoizSlim

Jan 10, 2020
Nope the saves don't work because of variables and you need to type who they are to you. I did it so Patreon won't ban me, cuz they look outside the Patreon too. They go look for your game on other sites and if they find incest they ban you :D I need to edit some comments too. Cuz if i say something that is against there rules insta ban too :D
Damn, that's a bit extreme in my opinion.

Reactions: XerxesBlack

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Joker, I love your compressions.
However, can you please compress the 0.3 Final release and replace 3c. We had a beta leak before I tweaked the final story edits.
Thank you.
Also,
keep the mac compressions coming.
:love:
it has compressed version already, kinda of (look in the op)

What do you mean by light work? :D
he probably means lighting, shadows etc in renders.
or he just adore the bright lord :BootyTime:

johnson803

Jan 5, 2019
there are probably a few games with "chloe" character/assets,
one of it could be mansbestfriend (sarah, the best thing there by far btw)
p.s.yet you should try your luck in finding it by posting this question in games identification/recommendations part;)

uhm, sorry to ask - are those final, or 3c versions?
hadnt been able to track it all last night, yet isnt 3c a previous version?
Thank you very much

Reactions: Abhai

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
there are probably a few games with "chloe" character/assets,
one of it could be mansbestfriend (sarah, the best thing there by far btw)
p.s.yet you should try your luck in finding it by posting this question in games identification/recommendations part;)
Isn't that the older sister from midnight paradise as well (haven't played it for a while so can't remember clearly)?

3.90 star(s) 87 Votes