Venoma

Nov 30, 2018
With each release the story have more revelation. Expecting everything in 3 chapters is a bit much. Think of it as a film being played.
I'm having fun working on the script as the plotlines are planned out.
Especially, Liza. I am hoping yo have some fun with her character.
Who said anything about "expecting everything"? Not me. I just went on to point out that when I'm scanning through the latest release section to pick out a new game to try/play...whether or not I'm going to end up getting a fap out of that time investment tends to be at the top of the consideration list going into that decision.

As I've pointed out in other game threads in the past, the hard lined notion that a game has to be either all tease build up progression or a straight fuckfest is an outdated development approach imo. Especially when the first and foremost draw to these games generally tends to always begin with most people playing them around the expectation of being given something you are going to end up wanting to jerk off too.

If a game isn't including at least 1 differently paced character opportunity to a basically meet that above "you will get a fap in every download update" design quota, whether it be in the form writing in a more sexually aggressive side character or what not.....it's missing the big picture win to be had in my own book. Since I've yet to ever see any of the good games coming out in the last year, who seemed to have better caught on that you can do that while still maintaining a large amount of slow burn buildup appeal with your core girls, not get universally appraised for such and have it play out to be an attracting more eyes on their early versions win for them.

Just my 2 cents on the matter.

Reactions: KissKissStudio

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Who said anything about "expecting everything"? Not me. I just went on to point out that when I'm scanning through the latest release section to pick out a new game to try/play...whether or not I'm going to end up getting a fap out of that time investment tends to be at the top of the consideration list going into that decision.

As I've pointed out in other game threads in the past, the hard lined notion that a game has to be either all tease build up progression or a straight fuckfest is an outdated development approach imo. Especially when the first and foremost draw to these games generally tends to always begin with most people playing them around the expectation of being given something you are going to end up wanting to jerk off too.

If a game isn't including at least 1 differently paced character opportunity to a basically meet that above "at least 1 offered fap every update" design quota, whether it be in the form writing in a more sexually aggressive side character or what not.....it's missing the big picture win to be had in my own book. Since I've yet to ever see any of the good games coming out in the last year, who seemed to have better caught on that you can do that while still maintaining a large amount of slow burn buildup appeal with your core girls, not get universally appraised for such and have it play out to be an attracting more eyes on their v1 win for them.

The Deluca Family......

KissKissStudio

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2016

If a game isn't including at least 1 differently paced character opportunity to a basically meet that above "you will get a fap in every download update" design quota, whether it be in the form writing in a more sexually aggressive side character or what not.....it's missing the big picture win to be had in my own book. Since I've yet to ever see any of the good games coming out in the last year, who seemed to have better caught on that you can do that while still maintaining a large amount of slow burn buildup appeal with your core girls, not get universally appraised for such and have it play out to be an attracting more eyes on their early versions win for them.

You are right on that but I don't really want to make an average store receptionist that you fuck out of nowhere, but you are still right on your opinion.

Reactions: XerxesBlack

Venoma

Nov 30, 2018
The Deluca Family......
That came out long before this year, and of course there is exceptions to every rule.

That said, I expressed my thoughts on the missed opportunity in that thread/review as well. They would of had nothing to lose and everything to gain by adding some early fap opportunity to it. In that case having it come out of those repetitive side missions would of been a great and ideal place to put it too.

If you download an erotic game at midnight, play it straight through, and are still sitting there at 6am without getting at least one break from the story development fap in....it's doing something wrong imo lol

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
That came out long before this year, and of course there is exceptions to every rule.

That said, I expressed my thoughts on the missed opportunity in that thread/review as well. They would of had nothing to lose and everything to gain by adding some early fap opportunity to it. In that case having it come out of those repetitive side missions would of been a great and ideal place to put it too.

If you download an erotic game at midnight, play it straight through, and are still sitting there at 6am without getting at least one break from the story development fap in....it's doing something wrong imo lol
OK, we will just agree to disagree, different tastes is all :)

Reactions: Tortoise62

KissKissStudio

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2016
(sorry for my bad english)
This is my first post on F95 and the reason is your game :>
All i can say is the start is awesome and i realy realy like the quality from the renders!

Thumbs up wish u a good luck

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Big thanks! Some people hated it but its not perfect, but i definetly put a lot of work on it!

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
I didn't jump but I did get the full body shiver/blood running cold like I did when Doctor Who revealed the Silence. That feeling of what is being seen in unnatural.
Yeah, I also missed that there was gonna be supernatural elements in this, I nearly soiled my self when that tall fella showed up :)

• Haha
Reactions: Cernunnos.
3.90 star(s) 87 Votes