KissKissStudio

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2016
I love the game, the girls, dialogue and story please dev do not finish the game quickly it is a jewel that can be enjoyed for a long time, I only recommend a small improvement in the animations because they look a little robotic but after that nothing that object, i love it 9.3 / 10
the weakest point of mine is animations. If I have a chance i try to do as many animations as possible. Maybe in future, i will do great animations

Reactions: Voccoro33

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
KissKiss Studio If animations are your weakest point, then I am expecting great things from this game. You can still improve your animations but I don't think they are bad.

KissKissStudio

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2016
Well thats still a sexy ass template lol. I could never make an adult game,would be to distracted fapping lol
Tbh I never disliked any genre of game here but after I started making it i stopped playing. I only play those hand draw games :D
KissKiss Studio If animations are your weakest point, then I am expecting great things from this game. You can still improve your animations but I don't think they are bad.
I consider myself a noob in this industry. I lack basic skills. And need to be more organized. Well, I am 23 years old I think I have a lot of time to improve my work. Considering most of the best devs here are from 35-45 yers old.

3.90 star(s) 85 Votes