Donor
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2016
KissKiss Studio
played the Game last night Noice update
forgive me,
but there were quite a lot of writing errors and typos
if you guys don't mind
can I drop a proofread version of the script here?
I really don't know how in the hell you found a lot of typos and writing errors. But I would rather have code lines marked where you found them and how you fix them in a separate file. Cuz it was edited two times with a guy that speaks English in first language and proofreader by a Canadian who also knows how to write. I am guessing you are not one of those who played the game with old save so yeah it would be great if you send me the file so we could fix it for the next version.

Reactions: XerxesBlack

Dr. Psychedelic

Game Developer
Feb 9, 2020
I really don't know how in the hell you found a lot of typos and writing errors. But I would rather have code lines marked where you found them and how you fix them in a separate file. Cuz it was edited two times with a guy that speaks English in first language and proofreader by a Canadian who also knows how to write. I am guessing you are not one of those who played the game with old save so yeah it would be great if you send me the file so we could fix it for the next version.
I think I typed a lot of errors mistakenly pardon me
but there were still somel errors and typos here and there in Ep4
here's one:
Screenshot 2021-03-24 162606.png
another one
Screenshot 2021-03-24 163606.png
Screenshot 2021-03-24 164044.png
Screenshot 2021-03-24 164533.png

Last edited:

Dr. Psychedelic

Game Developer
Feb 9, 2020
Okay send me the file with coding lines where they should be fixed
Here's the file every typo, error, punctuations for Ep 4 are fixed
no coding was altered
it's in Docx format
just use Atom(I think you're already familiar with it)
if not
get it here:
Then open file ep4.rpy in the game folder with Atom. Then just copy-paste everything from the new word file
there and save it.

Last edited:

KissKissStudio

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2016
Here's the file every typo, error, punctuations for Ep 4 are fixed
no coding was altered
it's in Docx format
just use Atom(I think you're already familiar with it)
Welp, i can just copy and paste it. That's why i told you to send me the dialogs you fixed and numbers where they were. :D

Dr. Psychedelic

Game Developer
Feb 9, 2020
Welp, i can just copy and paste it. That's why i told you to send me the dialogs you fixed and numbers where they were. :D
wait before using the file Please
I think i fucked the code a little:unsure:
due to the correction
sorry for the inconvenience

Last edited:

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Didn't play this game until now, truly foolish of me to let a good game out of my sight too long. All the models for the girls was very hot, the sex animation was smooth and very beautiful, story was very interesting so far so I can't wait for more updates in the future
But how do I unblock the Bonus content, I saw it on the Main menu but when I'm check it all the pics was in black and white and even after playing throughout the game from start to finish I didn't found any way to unblock those. Does the Bonus for Patreon only or should I do another playthrough and found some secret pics KissKiss Studio ?

Reactions: XerxesBlack

KissKissStudio

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2016
Didn't play this game until now, truly foolish of me to let a good game out of my sight too long. All the models for the girls was very hot, the sex animation was smooth and very beautiful, story was very interesting so far so I can't wait for more updates in the future
But how do I unblock the Bonus content, I saw it on the Main menu but when I'm check it all the pics was in black and white and even after playing throughout the game from start to finish I didn't found any way to unblock those. Does the Bonus for Patreon only or should I do another playthrough and found some secret pics KissKiss Studio ?
Hey! Nah you can unlock them by playing the game. There is a small bright lords head in some scenes you have to click it. My game will always have 100% content. Patreons only get it faster and get some extra benefits. But the game is always the same for patreons and public

zeph19

Jul 6, 2017
Really like the idea of the game and the girls in the family look gorgeous.

Didn't really like the update much though. Continuation of MC refusing to give in while the Bright Lord forces him to and the big sister being a selfish cunt for no reason. Very little development with family members, Megan or the Bright Lord.

More of a filler update that makes you look forward and expect more of 0.5.

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Hey! Nah you can unlock them by playing the game. There is a small bright lords head in some scenes you have to click it. My game will always have 100% content. Patreons only get it faster and get some extra benefits. But the game is always the same for patreons and public
Goddammit I didn't saw those heads so had to playthrough it again, thanks for the reply. Very nice game so far, I'm enjoy every moment and sex event in this

KissKissStudio

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2016
Really like the idea of the game and the girls in the family look gorgeous.

Didn't really like the update much though. Continuation of MC refusing to give in while the Bright Lord forces him to and the big sister being a selfish cunt for no reason. Very little development with family members, Megan or the Bright Lord.

More of a filler update that makes you look forward and expect more of 0.5.
Yeah this one was a filler. I wanted to make this update bigger but got scammed by the render farm owner so had to cut the content. Not that I bought 3090 I can make the game as I wanted. My 2080 was too weak to make some scenes that will be in 0.5. But you know I am doing episode system releases so some episodes are better than others it's just a normal tv show thing.

Deleted member 2613945

Jul 17, 2020
last version i saw ever was 0.1, it was too early to admit this game is good
now i started new game and see this game is great ( still playing cause don't like skipping text)
let's see how much improvment you made ;)
just wanted to tell you i like this game (even if my opinion means nothing:HideThePain:)
Thank You

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
everyone else getting

RuntimeError: maximum recursion depth exceeded in __instancecheck__

?

Prog1r

Sep 22, 2020
dev I recommend that you put the face of the mc because the angles of scenes are very limited when it is always trying to avoid that and it may be that in future animations you will have the perfect angle and you cannot do it because it shows the face it is better to do it at once limit your scenes and animations to that

Reactions: KissKissStudio
3.90 star(s) 87 Votes