Venoma

Nov 30, 2018
Tags still seem a little light and somewhat vague on whether any of the content has progressed past the tease stage with at least one girl yet.

Is the oral a legit blowjob payoff?

Rosen King

Engaged Member
May 29, 2019
Tags still seem a little light and somewhat vague on whether any of the content has progressed past the tease stage with at least one girl yet.

Is the oral a legit blowjob payoff?
There are sex and blowjob scenes currently in the game.

mentore

Feb 28, 2019
If this happens again. I will make new main menu theme where it shouts make a new save or you will have bugs. Cuz some ppl here are clearly retarded
I'm not retarded and, before writing here, I tried play deleting save data in roaming/renpy, but there are bugs!
I don't like to not have respect for people or his job.. How.. You're the game dev and you're (normally) proud of it, but instead of telling that people is retarded try to take chance to make a better work.

Last edited:

Heavy Sleeper

May 10, 2020
I'm not retarded and, before writing here, I tried play deleting save data in roaming/renpy, but there are bugs!
I don't like to not have respect for people or his job.. How.. You're the game dev and you're (normally) proud of it, but instead of telling that people is retarded try to take chance to make a better work.
you are the one who said
this update is unplayable: it's full of bugs!!
but didn't give any info, so how exactly can the dev "make a better work" without knowing what the issue was?

Reactions: KissKissStudio

KissKissStudio

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2016
Maybe you are using controler? I have 15 loptops in my home i dowload the game it works fine with new save. I hope you are really using the new save. If not please send the log. I am reading your post third tike and i am really starting to think that you are using old save file.

mentore

Feb 28, 2019
Maybe you are using controler? I have 15 loptops in my home i dowload the game it works fine with new save. I hope you are really using the new save. If not please send the log. I am reading your post third tike and i am really starting to think that you are using old save file.
You were right and I was wrong: restarting the game, there are no bugs! I'm very sorry KissKiss! Your work is great!

acondo

Jul 23, 2020
This was amazing, I can’t wait for more.:love:

This Bright Lord dude ¡what a unit! Apart from the threats of violence and death it’s a pretty good mate. Like if it were me in the shoes of the protagonist and were presented with that deal, I would say... take my soul, my ass, ¡everything! Where do I sing up Boss?!:devilish:

The scenes are well animated, maybe the girls need a little more expression in their faces though

damndor

Looking for a nothing
Donor
Mar 10, 2018
SWOOSH! Another brilliant game added to my favs list aka my sig!

THIS is how you make an interesting VN/Ren-game! Not only that, but i wish it'd be almost like a mandatory thing to use colored texts for each character in games. I like it whenever i see that. That way, one can easily differentiate who's saying what to whom, if you're a fast reader and just reads through the whole text in a jiffy.

I love the added subtle horror-moments as well! A nice touch that. Although it's not that difficult to get me hooked when something's this exciting and fun, i definitely got more and more curious the more i played the game.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Props for some beautiful renders as well! It's as if these are real people, sort of. Love the proportions and the fact that they are wearing different outfits from time to time. And although i am not really a fan of ANIMATED scenes (because they take valuable time to create, but if done properly, it's all good), i like the animated scenes in this one.

As you can see, i definitely love them "small" additions and things one can find in this game, absolutely.

I have not played to the end of the release yet, but dang, it's definitely worth the playthrough!

So far, i am definitely voting a 5-star on this one, yes. WELL DONE, KissKiss Studio!

Last edited:

母娘蜜猟

Feb 16, 2020
2 bright scenes on this update and the little missing points from my opinion that i think for making some better, trigger the blueball to every fanboys:

screenshot0040.png
- The "itching" sharing moment of mother and daughter.
Two ladies in the seductive lingeries at the midnight actually could arouse to each other by praising how their sexy look is. Mom would probably take the lead on thinking how mature Emily becomes, from both the mindset and the body. In the end, she could put a quick kiss on the cheek or tightly hug to her puppy love. It actually trigger a promising move to the future of how their corruption would be agreed.

screenshot0055.png
- The sister catfight. Hell yes this is what the world is starving for !
But it was happening too quick and there was nothing left to save for the moment except the Emily's plot milestone of mindset changing awareness. Their breasts should be ticked out and touched to each other. Because Chloe too big and strong, Emily was mounted so she would decide to do some trick, by pinching or even biting her sister's tit. Everything could happen before the MC interrupt, i think that would make the moment stronger, either Emily.

frozenfeet

Aug 2, 2019
I know Chloe is having some issues with everything that is going on but damn I would give her ass a good spanking for the way she is treating Emily. I wouldn't let Chloe treat my sweet Emily the way she does. :cry:

P.S. Also the light rose colored metal supports and piping under the sink in the bathroom look really good. I wouldn't mind having a sink like that myself. :)

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 87 Votes