m4pII

Jun 22, 2019
I like the idea of the plot, and how it is all implemented.
Especially that MC has the ability to resist (which, as I understand it, was added in one of the updates).
Better yet, our not-so-good actions towards our family were reinforced by motivation in the form of even greater evil.

Nice job sir

Reactions: KissKissStudio

Paapi

Engaged Member
Jan 21, 2020
I like the idea of the plot, and how it is all implemented.
Especially that MC has the ability to resist (which, as I understand it, was added in one of the updates).
Better yet, our not-so-good actions towards our family were reinforced by motivation in the form of even greater evil.

Nice job sir
But if the "war" is true, Mc's family will suffer ??
(As per that thing he needs power to protect himself & mc). Very confusing

Likes to know about the after effects of mc's love & corruption points too

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Define suffer, if the mc obeys him he just has to have sex with them to give him power.

Paapi

Engaged Member
Jan 21, 2020
Define suffer, if the mc obeys him he just has to have sex with them to give him power.
I mean: the "thing" with Megan already ordered her to target mc's family to get information. Who know whats awaits them.

& The "thing", with mc becomes powerful, will he act against mc ??

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
I mean: the "thing" with Megan already ordered her to target mc's family to get information. Who know whats awaits them.

& The "thing", with mc becomes powerful, will he act against mc ??
I don't think the one that is with the mc will act against him, without the mc ge can't get any energy. As for the ones coming for the mc's famly we will have to wait and see but I am sure the mc will be able to stop them.

Last edited:
Reactions: Max1276 and Paapi

XerxesBlack

Jun 14, 2020
This was amazing, I can’t wait for more.:love:

This Bright Lord dude ¡what a unit! Apart from the threats of violence and death it’s a pretty good mate. Like if it were me in the shoes of the protagonist and were presented with that deal, I would say... take my soul, my ass, ¡everything! Where do I sing up Boss?!:devilish:

The scenes are well animated, maybe the girls need a little more expression in their faces though
1. Thank you

2. On our patreon of course :cool:

• Haha
Reactions: Carefree247
3.90 star(s) 87 Votes