Archgetto79

Dec 9, 2019
It can be a wild shot but probably you should unplug your joystick :D
...Oh My Fuckin' Damn!! :cautious: :cautious::cautious:
I Sooo Feel Like A Mu-Fuckin' Dumbass Right Now:eek::eek::eek:
After Months Of Trying To Get The BLASTED Game To Play, I FIIINALLY Find Out This Shit, Tried It, And WOOOOOOOW!?!?! :rolleyes::cautious::rolleyes: screenshot0001.png

KissKissStudio

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2016
Been wondering this but what content is different between the elite version and the normal version?
Game-wise same. Just Elite version has alternative events or made-up events that don't have any correlation with the story.

riverrungames

Dominus vobiscum
Game Developer
Sep 18, 2021
Is this the developer's first game? I ask because it's impressive how well produced and high quality Bright Lord is, it feels like a work from a well-established dev.

The renders are top-notch, the lighting and shading choices interesting, and the models used here are great (especially the mom, her body is insanely fit.) I will definitely keep an eye on this, the development team did a fantastic job.

KissKissStudio

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2016
Is this the developer's first game? I ask because it's impressive how well produced and high quality Bright Lord is, it feels like a work from a well-established dev.

The renders are top-notch, the lighting and shading choices are interesting, and the models used here are great (especially the mom, her body is insanely fit.) I will definitely keep an eye on this, the development team did a fantastic job.
Well, this game is my first game and it's more of a learning curve for me. Trying to get all the necessary skills for my second game.

riverrungames

Dominus vobiscum
Game Developer
Sep 18, 2021
Well, this game is my first game and it's more of a learning curve for me. Trying to get all the necessary skills for my second game.
You're supposed to save that announcement for the end of the image countdown, not before.

Very sneaky trying to slip that by me, but I caught you in the end. Now I know you're planning to make a second game, confirming my suspicions that Bright Lord was indeed your first ever game.

• Haha
Reactions: Mograx

KissKissStudio

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2016
You're supposed to save that announcement for the end of the image countdown, not before.

Very sneaky trying to slip that by me, but I caught you in the end. Now I know you're planning to make a second game, confirming my suspicions that Bright Lord was indeed your first ever game.
lol, second game development will start when bright lord ends. I am not putting two projects on me, it's already quite exhausting.

3.90 star(s) 85 Votes