Xegrid

Donor
Jan 22, 2019
first time trying this one out (found it in jokers mod list, ussualy if i find something in joker or lain's mod list chances are i will not be let down) anyway my question is what is the name of the "not mother"
belive it or not incest is not rly my kink, i will admit it tho i am getting warried at how much i am able to just brush it off, anyway ussualy when i can chose the name of the relationships i just put the name of the characters this way i can avoid incest for myself, so for example when the mc calls chloe by her name he says chloe, if the mc uses the other "name" i will still get chloe insted of sister, it's what works for me, so that's why i change it if i have the posibility.
now getting the 2 sisters names was easy in the first few secounds of the game, my problem is i don't rly see a way of getting the mothers name without getting to much into the game, so while i w8 to decide if i want to go the route of the "mom" beeing a hot teacher or the family of my boss and me takeing over his fammily i was pondering what her name was
the name of the "dad" character can be "6 ft under" for all i care but having his name as well would be nice i guess :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: XerxesBlack

KissKissStudio

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2016
first time trying this one out (found it in jokers mod list, ussualy if i find something in joker or lain's mod list chances are i will not be let down) anyway my question is what is the name of the "not mother"
belive it or not incest is not rly my kink, i will admit it tho i am getting warried at how much i am able to just brush it off, anyway ussualy when i can chose the name of the relationships i just put the name of the characters this way i can avoid incest for myself, so for example when the mc calls chloe by her name he says chloe, if the mc uses the other "name" i will still get chloe insted of sister, it's what works for me, so that's why i change it if i have the posibility.
now getting the 2 sisters names was easy in the first few secounds of the game, my problem is i don't rly see a way of getting the mothers name without getting to much into the game, so while i w8 to decide if i want to go the route of the "mom" beeing a hot teacher or the family of my boss and me takeing over his fammily i was pondering what her name was
the name of the "dad" character can be "6 ft under" for all i care but having his name as well would be nice i guess :ROFLMAO:
Margarie

Reactions: XerxesBlack

copoarmy

Dec 9, 2019
Only use this patch if you want to play in an incest context and are annoyed by the weird sentences.

Although the game allows you to define relationships, it will result in some extremely weird dialogue which I find incredibly off-putting. No sister would refer to her brother as "brother" all the time, but that's exactly what you get when you define such a relationship.

So what this patch does:
  • Fix casing, since capital Mom, Sister and Brother really bug me when it's done mid-sentence.
  • Depending on the wording, Margarie is called mom or mother and the father is dad or father.
  • Chloe and Emily are called MC's sisters.
  • Rewrite some sentences to remove brother or replace it with the player's name so they sound more natural.
  • Rewrite some sentences that were just plain weird. Don't worry, there are plenty of those remaining, nor did I fix the overusage of comma's.

Other notes:
  • Patch doesn't mess with core files, can be added/removed without issues and will work with future versions.
  • You must define the relationships yourself when starting a new game; the patch will tell you what to enter. The original code is set up in such a way that I don't see an easy way around this without modifying game files.
  • When loading an existing save, relationships are applied automatically.
  • Of course the patch needs an update for future game versions' dialogues, assuming the current writing trend continues.
Disclaimer: I won't guarantee (immediate) future updates.

Feel free to notify me of issues or missed dialogue.

Game version: v0.5a
Patch version: v0.5.1

Download file and place in the game directory.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
can this patch use for v0.5b?

Voccoro33

Feb 15, 2021
nvm i already finish the game
cant wait for the next update i hope mc can finally "penetrate" margerie
Every man in this site prob want to see margarie getting fucked but that will not happen in the next update my guy, there is a pattern in lewd games 1-handjob/-rubjob 2-blowjob 3-the actual sex but probably one of the roommates will get some d first and then the landlady I put all my coins in Emily this next update i don't expect actual sex with her but being realistic a blowie can be possible...cheers....

Reactions: cib64

copoarmy

Dec 9, 2019
Every man in this site prob want to see margarie getting fucked but that will not happen in the next update my guy, there is a pattern in lewd games 1-handjob/-rubjob 2-blowjob 3-the actual sex but probably one of the roommates will get some d first and then the landlady I put all my coins in Emily this next update i don't expect actual sex with her but being realistic a blowie can be possible...cheers....
hmmm are u sure about that?because ive been to discord and i saw a pic where margerie doin reverse cowgirl on sofa
i dunno if that is just a bonus pic or a tease for the next update ;)

RandomGuy99

Nov 11, 2018
I haven't played the game yet but looking at the earlier posts wanna ask , do we have some good content story wise and other with any LI or is it a slow burn and anything sexual is just in MC's dreams and should I wait for a few more updates to download and play ?
still slow. there are content story wise. for smut, i guess another 2 release where things speed up ? They just met the antagonist... i dont think the dev will speed it up suddenly. some sexual scenes and dream like scenes.. but you will have to wait a few more release if you ask me to have a beefy play through (ie more smut scene)

3.90 star(s) 88 Votes