Qixoni

Jul 10, 2017
Game is not short at all considering.
Just hope the MC embraces the power he has and what he can do with it. Him being conflicted all the time it´s weird. At the beginning, i get it, he was scared and all, but now, he needs to go with the flow

Reactions: VOYEUR

XerxesBlack

Jun 14, 2020
Game is not short at all considering.
Just hope the MC embraces the power he has and what he can do with it. Him being conflicted all the time it´s weird. At the beginning, i get it, he was scared and all, but now, he needs to go with the flow
Santaras has the story planned out quite well. I can't wait to edit the beta on this one since I do a second run through after the coding.
I am hoping for that too, but I don't want to force view into what Santaras is trying to tell through his story.

0.5 took a lot of energy to pull off for both of us in the writing etc. But, I think our backers are happy with it so far.

[/QUOTE]
damn... guess he/she is not allowed to have a opinion since it hurts the devs....
he/she stated their opinion no need to act so hurt just because 1 person said they think the game is short(from their point of view)...
take this message as you want , I'm just saying that's not really the type of reply I expect to see from one of the devs.

also game is not short, I'm guessing you skipped most of the content if you say the game is short
It wasn't that 'just one person stated their opinion", it was more throwing shade and blatant lies.
We had death threats over last release at one of our devs. So, no I don't lightly 'one person' putting out lies about the game.
Oh, and then playing the 'free speech' card and "Woe is me" he's been mean to me cause I lied about their game.

So, I laid out the truth, and you think I shouldn't have?

I take comments and opinions with a grain of salt. On the discord we interact with patrons. Discussing the game and characters. I even take into account and discuss with other devs about what players want in the game and how to introduce it without forcing it into the story. That's something you don't get to do in other mediums.

So, I reply to comments if I think its misleading or interesting. In this case it was misleading for any new players wanting to give it play through, or support from future patrons.

We call that setting the record straight where I am from.

And, I'm a dude.

XerxesBlack

Jun 14, 2020
Will she get pregnant in the future? :HideThePain: I really like the pregnancy.
It would interesting, but then the game would have to planned to be at least 3 months "in-game" time so that it would show.
I think thats maybe why some devs don't include it in their stories unless its planned to be at least a year in-game story.

Damn that was a lot of dry humping. Was main characters father a dog? :KEK:
lol
Yea, we covered why that happened earlier on in this thread.
The Easter Specials fun though. Have you played it?

Next release in aug ?
Hopefully, but might be later.

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
It wasn't that 'just one person stated their opinion", it was more throwing shade and blatant lies.
We had death threats over last release at one of our devs. So, no I don't lightly 'one person' putting out lies about the game.
Oh, and then playing the 'free speech' card and "Woe is me" he's been mean to me cause I lied about their game.

So, I laid out the truth, and you think I shouldn't have?

I take comments and opinions with a grain of salt. On the discord we interact with patrons. Discussing the game and characters. I even take into account and discuss with other devs about what players want in the game and how to introduce it without forcing it into the story. That's something you don't get to do in other mediums.

So, I reply to comments if I think its misleading or interesting. In this case it was misleading for any new players wanting to give it play through, or support from future patrons.

We call that setting the record straight where I am from.

And, I'm a dude.
if you think that's how a answer should be given by a dev ...then it's no wonder the game is not really taking off
keep up the amazing replies it's fascinating to see how someone who is trying to sell a product ends up doing the opposite.
but I forget where you come from you don't take shit

also it was stating their opinions , from their point of view that's how the game felt ... so yea ...
again with the lies and whatnot.... that's how they felt ...that the game is short..brush it off and move on...or answer politely and move on
sorry to hear devs received death threats

"laying out the truth" .... like I said ...you can always answer politely and move on , no need for the passive aggresivness, you're a dev or part of the dev team, devs need to keep themselves at a higher standard , doesn't matter if you're right or not , they need to act in a certain matter, not saying bow your head and take the hit , but reply in a matter that doesn't come off as ground stand-ish...

already said what I had to say about "setting the record straight"

If you can't see that you're hurting your business by acting like that ...I can't and won't say anything else...

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: MausMaus

XerxesBlack

Jun 14, 2020
if you think that's how a answer should be given by a dev ...then it's no wonder the game is not really taking off
keep up the amazing replies it's fascinating to see how someone who is trying to sell a product ends up doing the opposite.
but I forget where you come from you don't take shit

also it was stating their opinions , from their point of view that's how the game felt ... so yea ...
again with the lies and whatnot.... that's how they felt ...that the game is short..brush it off and move on...or answer politely and move on
sorry to hear devs received death threats

"laying out the truth" .... like I said ...you can always answer politely and move on , no need for the passive aggresivness, you're a dev or part of the dev team, devs need to keep themselves at a higher standard , doesn't matter if you're right or not , they need to act in a certain matter, not saying bow your head and take the hit , but reply in a matter that doesn't come off as ground stand-ish...

already said what I had to say about "setting the record straight"

If you can't see that you're hurting your business by acting like that ...I can't and won't say anything else...
To be honest, you seem more pissed off about my response than the original poster who seems to have moved on after I responded.

So, in an essence you are taking offense for someone else.
Why not let them respond themselves?

I like to engage with the players, and our supporters on discord who know how I like to "run my business".

I do run several that aren't in gaming at all. So, maybe not assume.

I tend to reply to the commenters who I believe deserves a response.
Go back and read my posts on this thread.

That's why you got one.

I don't respond to others responding to others. That's their business.

But you seem to reply on behalf of them as if you think they can't speak for themselves.
Which the original does know how to and did respond if you go back and read a respond he made to someone else.

Anyway, I am here to play and create which means I respond as a player and as a game writer/dev.

Its all for the nookie.

Le Mat

May 30, 2020
Only use this patch if you want to play in an incest context and are annoyed by the weird sentences.

Although the game allows you to define relationships, it will result in some extremely weird dialogue which I find incredibly off-putting. No sister would refer to her brother as "brother" all the time, but that's exactly what you get when you define such a relationship.

So what this patch does:
  • Fix casing, since capital Mom, Sister and Brother really bug me when it's done mid-sentence.
  • Depending on the wording, Margarie is called mom or mother and the father is dad or father.
  • Chloe and Emily are called MC's sisters.
  • Rewrite some sentences to remove brother or replace it with the player's name so they sound more natural.
  • Rewrite some sentences that were just plain weird. Don't worry, there are plenty of those remaining, nor did I fix the overusage of comma's.

Other notes:
  • Patch doesn't mess with core files, can be added/removed without issues and will work with future versions.
  • You must define the relationships yourself when starting a new game; the patch will tell you what to enter. The original code is set up in such a way that I don't see an easy way around this without modifying game files.
  • When loading an existing save, relationships are applied automatically.
  • Of course the patch needs an update for future game versions' dialogues, assuming the current writing trend continues.
Disclaimer: I won't guarantee (immediate) future updates.

Feel free to notify me of issues or missed dialogue.

Game version: v0.5a
Patch version: v0.5.1

Download file and place in the game directory.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
This patch ren.py actually provides me with dozens of lines of code and no patch ! ? Izzat right ?

JenusKudo

Aug 4, 2017
I really hope corruption route is not going for bad ending where MC will die or something and bright Lord will take over his body after gaining some strength.
For those who are following both the love route and corruption route, how much is different? Is there any scenes in love route?

Hypnolover69

Mar 22, 2019
Can someone tell me this, Does fighting the bright lord for 'power and revenge' still let you have your powers or the ability to mind control girls or is the mind control there because you are being mind controlled by the bright lord ?

Reactions: Lemslemons

tanrgith

Mar 16, 2020
Is there any real reason to try and resist the bright lord? wanted to see what would happen if you didn't just do what he wanted you to, but after a handful of choices you still end up naked with your "landlady" in the basement and cuming all over her because he mc doesn't think he should resist anymore?

3.90 star(s) 88 Votes