Frank Rosario

Engaged Member
Jan 1, 2018
Update 18/12/2020

Here is the Italian translation of "Bright lord" version "0.2d".
This translation is "unofficial" and "made by a fan".
The translation is provided in two formats: .exe (self-extracting) and .zip. It is not necessary to use both.

The link is:
Ecco la traduzione italiana di "Bright lord" versione "0.2d".
Questa traduzione "non è ufficiale" e "fatta da un fan".
La traduzione viene fornita in due formati: .exe (autoestraente) e .zip. Non e' necessario utilizzarle entrambe.

########################################################

Here is the Italian translation of "Bright lord" version "1.0".
This translation is "unofficial" and "made by a fan".

The link is:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Ecco la traduzione italiana di "Bright lord" versione "1.0".
Questa traduzione "non è ufficiale" e "fatta da un fan".

Il link è:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
E se questa traduzione vi piace, non dimenticate di mettere un Like, sempre ben accetto!

Last edited:

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
KissKiss Studio since you on patreon you gonna want to have an "unofficial" patch, or have the ability to change the relationships cause well they don't allow cest.

You could also switch to substar which don't really care, and well... you get a bigger cut of the donations (patreon takes 30% substar takes 20% afaik).

Either way you should get ahead of it if you haven't already.

Reactions: KissKissStudio

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
So we are going to have a ring put on our finger just to end up in servitude 'till we die and even then we won't be set free? Now it cannot be like Shadow of Mordor because thats an action rpg and this will be a horror game. That leaves us with only one possible option.

Married... with Children.

*Names mc Al and gives up on life*

KissKissStudio

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2016
So we are going to have a ring put on our finger just to end up in servitude 'till we die and even then we won't be set free? Now it cannot be like Shadow of Mordor because thats an action rpg and this will be a horror game. That leaves us with only one possible option.

Married... with Children.

*Names mc Al and gives up on life*

oidex

Jan 9, 2018
I knew when I typed that post out that it would piss someone off:ROFLMAO:
That's OK its not your thing bro ;)
We have arrived, and it is now that we perform our charge.
In fealty to the God-Emperor, our undying Lord, and by the grace of the Golden Throne, I declare Exterminatus upon the Imperial thread of Bright Lord [v0.1] [KissKiss Studio].
I hereby sign the death warrant of an entire thread and consign a million posts to oblivion.
May Imperial Justice account in all balance.
The Emperor Protects.

KissKissStudio

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2016
We have arrived, and it is now that we perform our charge.
In fealty to the God-Emperor, our undying Lord, and by the grace of the Golden Throne, I declare Exterminatus upon the Imperial thread of Bright Lord [v0.1] [KissKiss Studio].
I hereby sign the death warrant of an entire thread and consign a million posts to oblivion.
May Imperial Justice account in all balance.
The Emperor Protects.
There is only the Emperor,
and he is our Shield and Protector.

WuzzyFuzzy

Jan 23, 2020
Gorgeous artwork, but if you continue to use those uncompressed 12 and 13 MB PNG files you will have one huge game. I would suggest you convert them to webp and you will save at least 40% and still have the same quality.

The script also need a little work as the English translation is off in a few places. Otherwise, GL.

Reactions: KissKissStudio
3.90 star(s) 88 Votes