RandomGuy99

Nov 11, 2018
Update:
pic497.png pic493.png
This week I made 110 renders. We are now at 620 total renders. We are near the end, I think it will be around 800 renders in total. I decided to add one more sex scene in this update and I think most people will find this update like FINALLY! 0.9 will finally have some threesome action in it. There was some progress made with the site. The game was playable on the internet site that Overload9 is making. This weekly update is a bit late. But the next weekly update will probably be around 100 renders because I will have my dad's birthday this weekend.

Coyote01

Jan 26, 2020
Does anyone happen to have the file with the locations of the bonus pictures and can upload them again? Unfortunately it is no longer available at "WORKUPLOAD". :(

RandomGuy99

Nov 11, 2018
Weekly update 0.8
Okay, I come up with this update's name. CUUMERS DREAM :D. I think this update will have two parts that erotic stuff fans will love it. Sex scenes take a bit more time to do. If you watched my stream you saw how hard is to make intimate poses look good. But this week I did 110 renders. The next week will a be a bit worse with the work I will have to help my dad for a few days in the countryside.

The update is nearby and you guys will like this one!
pic568.png pic552.png

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
OK, so in Episode 1 is it beneficial to collect corruption or love points, vs Episode 2 requirement? I would like a good ending, and I don't want to have to resort to a starting save if I pick the wrong path. (It's a time thing for me...)

ShiShi!

Nov 28, 2017
OK, so in Episode 1 is it beneficial to collect corruption or love points, vs Episode 2 requirement? I would like a good ending, and I don't want to have to resort to a starting save if I pick the wrong path. (It's a time thing for me...)
Game's not finished yet nobody can tell ya.

Tokenugget

Jan 25, 2022
Use the cheat mods.... :ROFLMAO: Only way to enjoy all the content

RandomGuy99

Nov 11, 2018
Weekly update on 0.8
This week I rendered 80 renders. Finally finished the sex scene and I will be moving to the last sex scene in this update. This week will be the last one when I am still working with renders. And after that, there are only animations and coding left. There were some improvements made with the Bright Lord Web version. And I hope I will be able to have a test version for you to test soon!
pic628.png pic683.png

3.80 star(s) 93 Votes