RandomGuy99

Nov 11, 2018
"Either be constructive or stop tossing baseless criticisms????"
Did you not read ANY of my previous comments, where said MULTIPLE times already "(ahem) correct the dialog/ use an editor to smooth out the story/ phone a friend that speaks proper english to go through the story and help the script flow/ use GOOGLE spellcheck to do a once over before you drop the lines of dialog", I am sure I could come up with more analogies to fit what I already said.
Look I am not TRYING to be an asshole here, I even liked a few comments already made in fact, I am TRYING to get one simple crucial point across.

The REST of this horseshiit that I am typing next is simply going OVER many of the things you brought up, AND repeating what I just said above...several...times, since you brought up that same point...also...several times in the post I am replying to here.

Wow, alright let me clarify some things then since I realize I have typed out a LOT of shiit in the past couple of pages that things often get missed.
SO I skip through the dialog...THIS TIME, since I already went through it once before if you recall me saying so.
The ONLY things I see change by the choices made are a scene or NOT a scene, meaning it's auto-skipped by not choosing to include it.|

When I said choices do not matter, I played through this using theFULL on corruption mode, everything that has to do with a corruption choice, I made, regardless of if it benefitted anyone or not, the second playthrough, I chose a more restrained attitude and avoided most of the corruption choices.
Chloe still leaves because she feels alone, which is EXACTLY how she placed herself, ALL of her choices made her feel alone since she pushed everyone away after her Landlays-Nextdoor Neighbors-Best Friends-Second Cousins-Rommates Husband died.
Yet that STILL doesn't explain why she would jump at the chance to have ANY job, especially one from the Black Widow that took out that parental figure she misses SO much.

Not every choice makes a difference...alright, I will reiterate that NONE of them make a difference, that's what makes this Kinetic rather than Virtual, which is deeply a personal fav since I like a good choose-your-own-adventure.
Lol when I mentioned an editor is seriously required for the dialog, that is clear and present the main issue with this story, the broken English is apparent in virtually every sentence, and some have several errors in each, I really mean it, see once a good editor goes over the script and corrects it properly, this will flow like milk and honey, improving the entire experience a thousand-fold.

I am NOT just criticizing without any attempt to "add anything", every single post I have MADE here includes exactly what this needs...it's incredible how you missed that...of course, that's what happens when someone sees a long post, then decided to skim through it to cherry-pick certain parts, while ignoring the main narrative.
You have repeated yourself THREE times in your previous post, which I replied to the same here, since I have said VERY plainly yet again what I think this needs, and yet again it bears repeating, even in this reply I am typing out now, which I have already pointed out TWICE, simply go through the text in the script, iron out the butchered language to make it flow. then voila, instant course correction, and a MUCH more enjoyable story...is there an echo in here?
Lastly...no there arent JUST typos, come ON now, if you read the dialog you KNOW its Tiiiime for an ooooverhaaaaul!
Lol its mildly amusing, that you keep mentioning that I say NOTHING on how to fix this, while I just spent the better part of this entire reply rehashing exactly that... isn't it.

Ah to heil with this, I have repeated myself enough for one day, this is fcking ridiculous, simply, go through the story and make it flow like someone who actually speaks english, rather than the butchered flow it has now..like trying to read a book in the passenger seat while driving over continuous bumps.

And lastly to those who think I am just being a...what is that OH YEAH a KAREN lmfao??
Perhaps you could read what was typed instead of the headlines (I KNOW huh reading is HARD though isnt it?), you might learn something, instead of dropping a basic-bitch comment.
Thanks for the wall of texts.
Your feedback is received here. Maybe you should consider moving on from this game since it's not your cup of tea? Your not a Patreon anyway and it's basically a free game for you. Not sure why you want to keep fighting with everyone here. Just disregard this message if you feel its offensive. #JustSaying

KissKissStudio

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2016
You know what was the mistake? Reading it at all.
They were just saying "bla bla", I'm sure it's not worth the time to read.
Like no joke, but when you read his comments it's not fluent. He keeps saying that he is English-speaking, but all he does is just unloads lots of complaints with no structure.

Reactions: JoeTheMC84

SamualHand

Engaged Member
May 4, 2018
Like no joke, but when you read his comments it's not fluent. He keeps saying that he is English-speaking, but all he does is just unloads lots of complaints with no structure.
I would need to read their wall of text to comment on that, sorry not going to happen.

RandomGuy99

Nov 11, 2018
Well, his "England" is suspect at best but he does have a point pertaining the lack of path (Players Choice). Perhaps you can consider that as a feedback from me as well. The rest of his feedback meh

KissKissStudio

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2016
Well, his "England" is suspect at best but he does have a point pertaining the lack of path (Players Choice). Perhaps you can consider that as a feedback from me as well. The rest of his feedback meh
This game format is way too hard to make it feel like choices matter. Its story driven more than a player-driven one.

• Red Heart
Reactions: sava75

RandomGuy99

Nov 11, 2018
This game format is way too hard to make it feel like choices matter. Its story driven more than a player-driven one.
Here are some suggestion that you can consider:
  • Some decisions will make the LIs be more corrupted and kinky - Leading to BSDM, 3some, 4some, be part of Harem etc
  • Some decisions will break the LIs heart so much that they decide to keep away from MC. eg, run away alone away from MC and the cast or suicide.
  • Some decisions may lead to death of LIs
  • Some decision will lead to a bad ending . eg MC died or one of the LIs joining the enemy
  • Some decision will help you gain new allies or make some allies betray you etc
I'm not sure why you say its hard to make the choices matter in this story. While i can understand the MC will get corrupted regardless but the outcome can be different depending on the choice he made. If you tell me you dont have the manpower to develop multiple paths, its more understandable than saying it hard to make choices matter.

Try playing Deliverance from 1Thousand. He nailed the game concept. That game is a good reference

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Yakis0ba

RandomGuy99

Nov 11, 2018
Prob on Monday. Like the new month is nowhere near so patrons won't get charged for waiting. I decided to rework two animations that I didnt like. And those two animations are threesome animations.
Aww, was hoping a weekend release. Too bad. 3some ftw

Shiva0067

Sep 3, 2017
The threesome is with BL AZOGH AND MC
Like anyone would believe that. I heard a rumor (that I'm starting now) that the threesome will be between
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Now THAT is much more believable. :devilish:

Just a thought

P.S. Sorry, the voices in my head MADE me type that. :)

3.80 star(s) 93 Votes