KissKissStudio

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2016
Ok thanks for reply just started playing and i didn't want to miss screens if i fucked up
Well there is some choices that will show diff events but there are few. :D But you can always role back to try another one

bigus_dickus

Jul 10, 2018
Curse those "haha" - everytime, EVERYTIME i hear Mickey laughing!
Is this is the return of the infamous Mickey Mouse laughter?

KissKissStudio

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2016
Meh, I wanted Xmas special to have a different thread. Because some ppl don't know the difference between satire content and real project. But if that's some sort of rule then it's okay. So Xmas special is basically me trying out the render farm. I made this in 7 days and focused on animation. Some of the mare janky ass fuck and really bad, but i learned how much frames i need for smooth movement. I love those blowjobs where the head movement has different speeds and length. I tried to do it but failed because I didn't know how many frames I need to make it look smooth. The render farm is really fast but also really annoying you cant batch render and you cant download all done renders in one go so there is a lot of retarded clicking then the render farm owners seem to cant tell a difference in 2 min renders and 2 hours long. One animation takes about 2 hours to render and you can put max 10 jobs in the render farm and in one animation there are about 60 frames. So it is really fucking annoying to get messages from him that I put too many renders in the queue and don't give others a chance :D. While they put 7 renders that take 2 hours of rendering each.

Next, I want to address the guys that think they can do a lot of shit better than me. PLEASE MAKE YOUR OWN GAME THEN. I love chatting with people about the game and giving them tips if they ask some. But boy I got some random dude messaging me and telling me your story is a cliche I got you a better one. And it's fucking chucking your brother who is sick with cancer. I tell him sorry I don't feel like doing NTR and his response YOU WILL MAKE MONEY I HATE YOUR JOB SO YOU NEED YO HATE YOURS TOO MAKE NTR CONTENT YOU WILL GET MONEY. SO that being said I will be sticking to my own vision of the game.

BTW Xmas special has some flaws but I ran out of time. But the episode is so silly that i don't think it is a major cock block :D

I got to say that I really owe big thanks to a dude that came out of nowhere and show me a lot of stuff that will make the 0.3 version more complex. Big shout out for Qleaf

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 93 Votes