damnmalic

May 29, 2021
Please tell me this story isn't going to go all soft. Please tell me we get to kill Gabriella and Megan.

X-Topic

Dec 9, 2020
I knew I will get some heat for the short update, but basically, I am changing the update cycle. I had to prepare my workflow so that I dont need to wait 1 week for the script to be written and then one more week for it to be rewritten by me so the scenes fit my vision. And then render 900 renders in 3 months, then render around 15 animations, roughly taking 1 per day. And then one week to do post work, check the game and test it.

Now the episode will be cut into three parts. They should take from 3-4 weeks to be released. I no longer need to rush animations and put more time into them. Render more animations you even now got 9 animations for one sex scene where it was usually 4-5 per sex scene. This way I dont need to kill myself doing the post-work and looking for badly rendered images. I will be more often in the update spotlight. It's just easier for me to put out updates. So please be patient. If you guys won't get a new update in 2.5-3 weeks then you can start saying WTF :D
wtf again....see you in one year from now....hopefully there will be some meaningful progress

• Haha
Reactions: KissKissStudio

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
This girl looks very sexy too,

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
but that was to be expected because she's (more or less) Emily with blond hair.
If she's really related to Bright Lord's protagonists (e.g. if she's the MC and Emily's cousin) that would be fine, but if they're not related I don't like her having almost the same face as a character that we already know and like so much.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You're such a troll :KEK::LOL::LOL:

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
Why make new shit when u can reuse great environment and a pose. Plus its for a vote
I didn't mean it that way. I was just joking that I said she looked a lot like Emily and now you used the same pose for both.
It is indeed a very good pose ;)

KissKissStudio

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2016
I didn't mean it that way. I was just joking that I said she looked a lot like Emily and now you used the same pose for both.
It is indeed a very good pose ;)
tbh I used her to show that they are both barbie looking. But they are different

Reactions: Aristos

ThaDude1977

Jul 5, 2022
I was reading the reviews and i saw 2 people give bad reviews because the game has incest and that was their only reason for giving bad review. I was like WTF do people not read the tags anymore?

Reactions: EJW

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
I would love to see anyone of the people that leave a 1 star rating make a better game. The majority of them wouldn't even know where to begin and the other half would stop before they would even release their first game. It's one thing to criticize a dev's hard work its a completely different thing to actually make your own and improve upon the very points the users bitched about it.

If anyone would like to prove me wrong. I would love to see your master piece and put your money where your mouth is.
So, if fe. you eat at a restaurant, and it tastes like shit, you shouldn't complain unless you can cook? Or if you go into a museum and look at statues and paintings, you can't say you don't like them or that they suck, unless you are a painter or sculptor yourself?

This inane line of argumentation comes up so often, do people like you ever stop to think for a moment, how absolutely worthless it is? It makes zero sense to say you can't have an opinion about anything, unless you can do it better yourself.

I bet you are fine with positive ratings, by all those guys who also don't develop their own games, aren't you?
There's fair and unfair, valid and baseless criticism, it has zero to do with whom the critic is or what he does, just with whether his opinion is justified or not.

If you feel one-star ratings make no sense, try to explain why, by showing the game is better (which it is, I absolutely agree it doesn't deserve that kind of rating, whether you like the story and genre or not), but don't brainfart at us with this illogical, meaningless drivel.

Ruza

Mar 1, 2018
so the incest patch doesn't seem to be working in part 1 for me, when i throw it in the game folder it's still making me define their relationship, i thought that was weird so tried removing the patch to see if it changed anything and it doesn't look like it did, could i be installing it wrong?

3.80 star(s) 93 Votes