DevinHesi

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2021

Sure, here is the revised text: "Okay, I remained silent, but I wasn't idle."

"Firstly, I want to apologize once again for the previous update, which was very buggy and unacceptable. It was frustrating for you, and even more so for me, to see that version being released to the public. It was a communication error that is very easy to fix. It's common for simple issues to go unnoticed and unfixed. I believe many of us have experienced this type of problem in our lives."

Progress update: Custom UI was created for the game, which I didn't know could be so expensive. Text fully proofread and translated. Approximately 300 new renders were produced, and EP11 was written.

We can expect an update next month first two weeks. And after that, the only thing left to do is just make new content and no reworks. I fucking hate reworks but it has to be done.

P.S. Some UI images are blurred to not anger Patroen.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

RandomGuy99

Nov 11, 2018

Sure, here is the revised text: "Okay, I remained silent, but I wasn't idle."

"Firstly, I want to apologize once again for the previous update, which was very buggy and unacceptable. It was frustrating for you, and even more so for me, to see that version being released to the public. It was a communication error that is very easy to fix. It's common for simple issues to go unnoticed and unfixed. I believe many of us have experienced this type of problem in our lives."

Progress update: Custom UI was created for the game, which I didn't know could be so expensive. Text fully proofread and translated. Approximately 300 new renders were produced, and EP11 was written.

We can expect an update next month first two weeks. And after that, the only thing left to do is just make new content and no reworks. I fucking hate reworks but it has to be done.

P.S. Some UI images are blurred to not anger Patroen.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Now this look much much much better and refined

MindJoke

Aug 26, 2024
Does increasing corruption lead to a different path than increasing love? What are the effects of these two values? Or, which path has the better content?
Can someone explain corruption and love stats
its easy to undersand, one mean love- as in romance, corruption is basicly making them into your own sexual devient/pet to do with as you please. but as i see it right now there's no point in these stats since the both have the same scenes and the same result, same as 95% of the choices in this game.

From what I was able to tell - I've only done my first play through - the choices you make in the game don't matter "much" in the grand scheme of things at least right now. They only really matter depending on what value they add to the MC's personal Love-Corruption stats. Also, you might unlock extra scenes depending on the choices; like when you're in the motel and you have to gather energy you are told to choose between Margarie, Emily or murdering some random "fat dude". If you pick Emily you unlock an extra scene with her down the line.

How much the girls love you doesn't really matter atm as far as I was able to tell.

Now the MC's individual Love - Corruption values do matter depending on what you want to do. Again, this was my first play through, but at first I thought none of my choices really matter because it all more or less leads the same way - just a bit of dialogue changes here and there. That is until you have to pick a path with the girls. So far you only get to pick a path with Emily, but I imagine you will get to do this down the line in future updates with Margarie and Chloe.

Depending on what the higher value is, Love or Corruption, you're basically forced down that path with the girl. So, I had corruption higher and when it gave me the choice I could only pick the corruption path. I didn't like it since Emily is such an innocent and kind character that I went back and boosted my Love and then it forced me down the love path.

What changed? A) The dialogue; Corruption makes you selfish and leads Emily to doing things she doesn't want to do in exchange for your attention. Love makes you more caring and understanding towards Emily, but also kinda feeds into her being possessive over you. B) Content; There's 1(?) alternative scene(s). If you go with corruption you will get a threesome with Emily and Liza. If you go with Love the scene is just with Emily.

I honestly thought by the end you were going to face this choice with Margarie after you take over the oil company, but it didn't happen. Instead if you don't "take her" in the office, she just kinda picks for you because you were dying? Idk I didn't really get the end of the chapter where the update ends on, but I'm definitely looking forward to more. Hopefully the updates are regular and the game isn't discontinued, because you can tell the developer has poured a lot of effort into it and I want to see where he takes this game next.

Ciaran8023

Jun 4, 2018
Well, this family is so fucking dysfunctional and I have basically zero empathy for anyone besides Emily, shit just stressed me out more than anything. Even the MC is just a piece of shit generally.
Also just not a fan of games where the MC is basically just brute forced into doing whatever without any choice or input, having a deus ex machina that removes player agency has just never worked out in any of the games I've played in my opinion. If you were going to deus ex machina the plot to this extent, it would have worked slightly better with a bit more subtlety, i.e the MC having a bit more urgent libido or hotter temper rather than "OLD MAN FLESH GOLEM ASSUMING DIRECT CONTROL, TIME TO R*PE" type shit.

Been hearing about this game for years and decided to check it out but man, I just did not vibe with any of it at all.

Reactions: "Download"

PR Mitter

Jul 6, 2021
Go make a game on subscriber star and loose 90% of your patrons. Dude stop talking from your perspective. You are neither a supporter or would be a supporter on subscriberstar. Just sit there and jack your shit off without your shitty one sided opinion
Hey dude, no need to trash talk. I kinda get why you do what you do. It's your income that's in risk but that dude had a good point. There are successful devs who will let the users define the relationship or write the game some way without mentioning the blood relation again and again and they are totally safe and gameplay becomes more enjoyable.

RandomGuy99

Nov 11, 2018
Hey dude, no need to trash talk. I kinda get why you do what you do. It's your income that's in risk but that dude had a good point. There are successful devs who will let the users define the relationship or write the game some way without mentioning the blood relation again and again and they are totally safe and gameplay becomes more enjoyable.
If you observe, a lot of dev just follow this formula of defining relationship or step this step that or landlady. It's basically copying the formula from Dream of Desire which was very popular back then. It's honestly a lazy method of following the formula or risk adverse and not trying something new. Also most solo devs have this issues since very rarely they can be good at everything. Either the story, the art or coding gives..... very rarely you see a devs can do all areas well unless there is a team.

Writing is the hardest part for of AVN imo. Most AVN games dies due to horrible writing.
Also i have no idea why dev can't use names and avoid stating the relationship. Let the players decide themselves with hints here and there. The stepcest is getting too repeatitive already. It's like majority of the AVN out there.

KissKissStudio

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2016
It will get fixed this update. This time I will replay the whole game myself. Update should have been out by now but floods on Poland kinda fucked the team up,

3.90 star(s) 100 Votes