KissKissStudio

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2016
Thanks to Putin, my country is in full alert and calling reservist to arms in case of Russia attack. Few of my squads' members were called to arms already. I am a reservist in Lithuanian military force, and there is a chance I will be called to defend the borders.

In the meantime I am still working on the game, I am near the finish line.

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
Hey.. it's the friendly dogerator here. I don't blame anyone for discussing the situation in Eastern Europe. But it's technically off topic. So I'd suggest discussing it in the General Topics forum.
It's a tough situation for anyone involved so I won't penalize anyone if you forget. Just remember we do have other areas where you can discuss this situation.

House Of Black

Jun 5, 2020
Thanks to Putin, my country is in full alert and calling reservist to arms in case of Russia attack. Few of my squads' members were called to arms already. I am a reservist in Lithuanian military force, and there is a chance I will be called to defend the borders.

In the meantime I am still working on the game, I am near the finish line.
Words won’t do it any justice but I’m incredibly sorry for what you’re going through. Knowing your situation the last thing I care right now about is an update. Please take care of yourself.

3.80 star(s) 93 Votes