KissKissStudio

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2016
I can't seem to make it incest. I dl/ed Kisskissstudios update from the previous page where it says it's fixed.

Starting from the start, like in other games you are supposed to type in the correct word for your relationship. What is that word? I have tried: [Mother Sister Sister] [Mom Sister Sister] [Mother Older Sister Younger sister]

It's still listing the relationship as landlady in the phone, and the "landlady" is talking about how i am not her blood.
Did you play from the begining?

Reactions: lyfsavor

Benn Swagger

Aug 26, 2016
Is this a Step BS incest game ? ... I tried typing Mother, Mom, Sister in the start of the game and Marge always saying thing like 'we're not blood related, but we're your family'.

Benn Swagger

Aug 26, 2016
It's not matter of words, the point of that thread is to deliver very accurate info of Incest games. Sorry buddy, it's our thread rule.

Bollagus

Nov 9, 2019
Bright Lord [v1.0-Fix Rework] [KissKiss Studio] - Compressed[/SIZE]

Win/Linux [541 MB]
- MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -

Mac [536 MB]
- MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thank you so much!

Reactions: Otyi

BigLurker

Jun 16, 2018
It might be my own stupid fault. But renaming doesn't work for me. No mods. I rename them in the beginning, the first scenes are fine. Chapter 2 and further, everything is back to roommate and landlady in the text box. It ruins my immersion. Am I doing something wrong? Or is it the game?

Reactions: BrandonX13

KissKissStudio

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2016
It might be my own stupid fault. But renaming doesn't work for me. No mods. I rename them in the beginning, the first scenes are fine. Chapter 2 and further, everything is back to roommate and landlady in the text box. It ruins my immersion. Am I doing something wrong? Or is it the game?
Did you rename it again on ep3 start?

3.90 star(s) 97 Votes