alceste007

Jul 30, 2019
I definitely have enjoyed the game so far. The models especially Chloe are really nice. I am looking forward to much more content as the game is pretty early in development.

Reactions: KissKissStudio

Bullgano10

Mar 6, 2019
Maybe a few more days. Having issues with the coding. :D And it's still going out for Patreon +4 tier for beta testing. Plebs will get it in the next months first days :D
Its also okay. This game is just amazing and I hope you guys keep on that way. Let's make this max 7 days ;p
Just kidding, keep going fellas!

KissKissStudio

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2016
Its also okay. This game is just amazing and I hope you guys keep on that way. Let's make this max 7 days ;p
Just kidding, keep going fellas!
Well the coding stuff is done.

I need to rework around 30 images from 0.1
Add sounds music to it
Edit animations
Reduce the size of the game
And that's all

Last edited:

lizero

Oct 25, 2019
This game is amazing and I really really like this ass
maybe a bit thinner is fine, I think it would be better since she looks younger. But please please please, don't make it bigger like a milf's one. Thanks for your working!
1611862119846.png

KissKissStudio

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2016
What an unreal episode! Love this game the writing, sex, and story is incredible. Keep up the great work dev!

View attachment 1009220
And that mom tho :love:
Big thanks! Fixing gallery errors and some spelling errors. Not going to lie it was my dream that my game would get leaked, but it a bit hurts me cuz nobody pledge at the end of the month so I want to release it public next month, but if it gets leaked after the fix it's okay, people paid money for it. :D

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
Damn. The women in this game look beautiful! :love:

There is incest.. how many women are related to the MC? and is there any content with any of them? Thanks! ;)

3.90 star(s) 85 Votes