RichardPMK

Aug 15, 2018
You could try extracting the attached files to the game folder. This should also fix the error, when clicking work in the coffee shop...
This worked for me but the rest of the text is not English although it is on preferences, any ideas?

gnadudu

Aug 31, 2018
This worked for me but the rest of the text is not English although it is on preferences, any ideas?
Hmm, where did you extract the files inside "Bright_Past-02-pc/" folder or inside Bright_Past-02-pc/game/ folder. The first one is correct, if you did the second one, move the contents of Bright_Past-02-pc/game/game/ to Bright_Past-02-pc/game/.

Dalla

Jan 4, 2018
Is anyone know how to fix the bug with the penelope's cut scene running in circle?

Last edited:

Serj 07

Jan 1, 2019
I just passed the game, and there was not a single mistake. Here is the fixed version 0.2.1 (Torrent)

Last edited:

RichardPMK

Aug 15, 2018
Hmm, where did you extract the files inside "Bright_Past-02-pc/" folder or inside Bright_Past-02-pc/game/ folder. The first one is correct, if you did the second one, move the contents of Bright_Past-02-pc/game/game/ to Bright_Past-02-pc/game/.
The Game folder in the main folder, maybe I did something wrong?

bas

retired
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
Here's my crunched version.

Note: This is an unofficial modified version of this game and is unsupported by the developer.

Image/audio/video quality is reduced to make shit smaller. This is not a perfect process and sometimes can break a game. You've been warned so no bitching.

Bright Past [v0.201] [Kosmos Games] - Original Size: 1.19GB

Download PC (207MB): - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Quie

Jul 4, 2017
Tried to import saves from 0.183 to 2.01 but i get an error as soon as i want to move, saved in hallway. Someone an idea?

Last edited:

leg28

Aug 15, 2018
i started back from beginning with .201 and i see some bugs fixed
but i found another one: when you get wet from rain, return home, dry youself and try to get out again on rain bug appears.
ok it is avoidable, you don't need to go out while raining but we should report bugs?
2019-06-04 (4).png

zephrates

May 12, 2017
Are there an awful lot of cases where the only thing you can do is skip time, or am I doing something wrong?

Alleykatt

May 19, 2017
There is far too much grind and far too many bugs. For me, at one point (after about 7 sessions) the guy in the studio just refused to speak to me any more.

Ernst Kurz

Jun 13, 2017
Tried to import saves from 0.183 to 2.01 but i get an error as soon as i want to move, saved in hallway. Someone an idea?
Saves from 0.18 should work, regardless the location. Please drop the part of the error message above "--- Full traceback" into here, if possible, thx.
... but i found another one: when you get wet from rain, return home, dry youself and try to get out again on rain bug appears.
ok it is avoidable, you don't need to go out while raining but we should report bugs?
Yeah, thx, this is a missing sprite. Could not reproduce it yet. Which clothes does your Alex wear in the second attempt? Anyway, nice try ;-)
Is anyone know how to fix the bug with the penelope's cut scene running in circle?
Yeah, click on the screen until it stops, then click again and wait patiently ;-). When using "space" or "Ctrl" or whatever to skip it the animation is not being removed from the foreground. I think it is a performance issue and related to the kind of transition into the next picture.
----
Yeah, this release tried to achieve too much and piled new bugs above old ones. On the other hand, F95 jumped on the alpha this time, not the beta. Next beta will be around July, 2nd.

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
my saves are fucked.
anyone has a save at the end of 0183 that works with 0201? I have no intrest if regrinding this game.

Quie

Jul 4, 2017
Saves from 0.18 should work, regardless the location. Please drop the part of the error message above "--- Full traceback" into here, if possible, thx.

Yeah, thx, this is a missing sprite. Could not reproduce it yet. Which clothes does your Alex wear in the second attempt? Anyway, nice try ;-)

Yeah, click on the screen until it stops, then click again and wait patiently ;-). When using "space" or "Ctrl" or whatever to skip it the animation is not being removed from the foreground. I think it is a performance issue and related to the kind of transition into the next picture.
----
Yeah, this release tried to achieve too much and piled new bugs above old ones. On the other hand, F95 jumped on the alpha this time, not the beta. Next beta will be around July, 2nd.
Thanks for Answering!
Here is the log:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While loading <'Image' u'clock.png'>:
File "game/script.rpy", line 1615, in script
$ renpy.pause()
File "game/script.rpy", line 1615, in <module>
$ renpy.pause()
IOError: Couldn't find file 'clock.png'.

I found an solution in the meantime. I made a copy of the file /images clock_h.png and named it clock.png. Now it works fine i hope, have to try it more :)

Reactions: Ernst Kurz

KN0BS

Oct 23, 2018
I can deal with the grind but can't make a save at any point. Is this from the update or on my end?

3.50 star(s) 80 Votes