Huey

Jan 1, 2018
is there a trigger im missing for the last two writing attributes? ive read the magazines from the stand and ive written 6 articles. no matter how many times i check, there is no new work to get me the last 2.

Ernst Kurz

Jun 13, 2017
is there a trigger im missing for the last two writing attributes? ive read the magazines from the stand and ive written 6 articles. no matter how many times i check, there is no new work to get me the last 2.
Oh, if you used an old save this could be a bug. I don't know if you already used the update button in the wardrobe. Maybe it helps when using the button for the "even older saves". There should be eight articles to be written now.

Last edited:

GaboCAP

Jun 7, 2018
Hm, the code is quite clear about. Sure you got the pink friend and the squirt?
Good question. I seem to remember yes, but isn't in the inventory. About the squirt... not sure. Are those skippabled? At this point had no tasks unfinished, and no new options after laundry, at least noone I can found.

Ernst Kurz

Jun 13, 2017
Good question. I seem to remember yes, but isn't in the inventory. About the squirt... not sure. Are those skippabled? At this point had no tasks unfinished, and no new options after laundry, at least noone I can found.
No-No, the pink friend is Penelope's property and used by her in the showers ... the events can be avoided, yes, but someone going for changing orientation won't do this ;-) The quest log is kind of outdated. And for Penelope it isn't helping at all. But the task "Show yourself" should look like this:
Wait till the next version
Go to Barbara at night
Wait scenario development
Go to Barbara at night
To take a picture of yourself
Go to Barbara at night

GaboCAP

Jun 7, 2018
No-No, the pink friend is Penelope's property and used by her in the showers ... the events can be avoided, yes, but someone going for changing orientation won't do this ;-) The quest log is kind of outdated. And for Penelope it isn't helping at all. But the task "Show yourself" should look like this:
Wait till the next version
Go to Barbara at night
Go to Barbara at night
To take a picture of yourself
Go to Barbara at night
And so it looks.

Ernst Kurz

Jun 13, 2017
And so it looks.
Hm, so it is about the Yoga event then? This is some repeatable dildoing in the yoga shower. Cannot be missed. If you are able to init the developer console you could check penny_sex (should be >= 4) and varv_mis (should be >= 18). I just hope it isn't a hacked save.

GaboCAP

Jun 7, 2018
Hm, so it is about the Yoga event then? This is some repeatable dildoing in the yoga shower. Cannot be missed. If you are able to init the developer console you could check penny_sex (should be >= 4) and varv_mis (should be >= 18). I just hope it isn't a hacked save.
The yoga event was the thing, indeed! Thank you mate, really appreciate the help!

ViSmuT

Sep 25, 2018
i am looking for sneakers, but i can´t find where to buy them. There should be a sports shop but i can´t find it.

Edit: Solved it, had to talk to Valerie and it open up :)

Last edited:

SlendermanX

Jan 8, 2018
View attachment 80127

Overview:
Dear friends, the day has come! It is with great pleasure that I present you a demo of my new project. Some may consider it to be a remake of my very first game - " ", that many of you liked. The new game is called "Bright Past" and is also based on the concept of an open-world sandbox with a main storyline. However, this time we are doing it on a completely different level! In the current version you can meet the main characters, learn about their background and game setting in general. As you can see in the screenshot, the game will take place in the modern world. The main character will be a girl. The genre of the project can be described as a sandbox with elements of the quest an RPG.​

Thread Updated: 2019-08-04
Release Date: 2019-08-09
Developer: Kosmos Games
Censorship: None
Version: 0.3.1
Language: English - Russian - German
Info: Same Dev of and
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Old Saves (v0.15.2):

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - -
Mac:
- - - -
Android: - - - -
Others: COMPRESSED*

Extras: FAN SIG -
Walkthrough
*Compressed version not made by developer, download at your own risk!

View attachment 80138 View attachment 80139 View attachment 80145 View attachment 80149 View attachment 80153 View attachment 80178
Nearly perfekt.... when Male Prota. is

Ernst Kurz

Jun 13, 2017
So she learns about anal in laundry? Anal and laundry are only events i need to trigger.
I am sure you will figure it out when being in the laundry ;-). If it is raining you may experience a bug and may get no pics. Then you have to reload. So better save at home.

Last edited:
Reactions: RottenPlum

RottenPlum

Jun 17, 2017
I am sure you will figure it out when being in the laundry ;-). If it is raining you may experience a bug and may get no pics. Then come again or reload.
Interesting interaction indeed ;). To trigger laundry, you had to go to Barbara's room after breakfast till 8:45, for me it was friday.

Reactions: Ernst Kurz

Ernst Kurz

Jun 13, 2017
Interesting interaction indeed ;). To trigger laundry, you had to go to Barbara's room after breakfast till 8:45, for me it was friday.
This feels like one of these specific russian fetishes to me ;-). And it could even be the first event in this nice town for the MC.

Last edited:
Reactions: RottenPlum
3.50 star(s) 81 Votes