Ernst Kurz

Jun 13, 2017
How should I meet Paris fisy about whole Red Quarter chain? I read walkthrough but stil never meet her
Ah, she isn't already sitting in the office of the café all day? Then you need to trigger her introduction event. Alex must have helped Amanda on the weekend, met the two whores in the Red Light District and changed into working clothes in the café on weekdays. See p14 and p15 for subsequent actions, p19-8 for the new Red light action.
--- I hope you have access to the the Red light district at least.

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
anyone knows when it happens
i saw this post on someother website
I might be wrong, but based on the graphic, i doubt this is from the game LOL. I mean seriously look at it, this is not from this game for sure. it's more like a cheap sims version or something. or may be it is form a mobil version i dont no, i play on pc , but this look ugly :D

Reactions: Priappus

Ernst Kurz

Jun 13, 2017
anyone knows when it happens
i saw this post on someother website
Hm. This was at the end of the quest "Unexpected advice", meeting with Jane in the "Havana" - on the first Saturday, normally. But it looks that the dev replaced it with two newer pics after changing the interior of the café. The old ones are still in the game archives, though.

Both variants in full:
havana_scene1.jpg havana_scene2.jpg

Ernst Kurz

Jun 13, 2017
thanks, i think that it was coffe shop in downtown
Unlikely, the images have the file names "havana_scene1" and "havana_scene2". I remember the versions 0.15 and 0.18 where the café was not called "Havana" but "Amadeus". And if you compare the round button in the Rose street with the actual room you will spot a difference. The wall in downtown is made of brick by the way.

Reactions: raveeak

Lightrunner

Game Developer
Oct 9, 2018
is there a way to train courage or is it just on certain choices that it increases, and if so how many ''events'' to increase it are their for now

Ernst Kurz

Jun 13, 2017
There is some fix available for the english language files and the car-button.

Corresponding old files in
"Bright_Past-0.4.6-pc/game" (PC)
"Bright_Past-0.4.6-mac/Bright_Past.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/game" (Mac, hidden links shown)
need to be overwritten with the new ones.

Tom7902000

Mar 24, 2017
" Go into the Arctic café and dress into work clothes.
Take note of the minipic on the
WC button. Go there and help ... the prostitute Paris
from the Red district. Courage plus some money!"
I try for 3weeks and it never happenes

3.50 star(s) 81 Votes