RedGlow

Aug 5, 2016
how do we find the console?
download unren.bat
put it inside of game folder then run it.
choose the option with developer console (it should be 3) - don't you ever choose to all of them. It breaks the game - at least for me. - I won't take any responsiblity. (I am speaking about version 0.8 of unren.bat)
Press shift+o in game - console will appear - type the code then press - enter
enjoy.

Ernst Kurz

Jun 13, 2017
Guess, i have a deal with bug, because i finished aviable quests with her for now =/
... hm, I checked the code again, I didn't remember it exactly - you need to have opened up the yoga room in the Sports Centre by talking with Penelope and need to have been there by buying a yoga ticket and going up to it. If you have access to the console you may check the "yoga_znak"-variable. It needs to be >= 5 to have access to Sportshero in the mall. It is the only condition.

1313gtred

Jul 14, 2017
... hm, I checked the code again, I didn't remember it exactly - you need to have opened up the yoga room in the Sports Centre by talking with Penelope and need to have been there by buying a yoga ticket and going up to it. If you have access to the console you may check the "yoga_znak"-variable. It needs to be >= 5 to have access to Sportshero in the mall. It is the only condition.
Thx you, i will try)

raveeak

Oct 11, 2019
is there any chace for jane role in next update.
amanda and jane characters are from the start but they dont have much roles.
i really wamt some roles for amanda and jane

raveeak

Oct 11, 2019
I got stuck at 4 and started to get nervous with the game
will you caught amanda at shower first. then caught her late night 12 to 1
then then you find her passport at the door entrance
then you can speak to her at eve 5.00pm while her watching tv. then you have to go to her at night with courage 5.
if you have courage 4 then use wine or beer to incerase your courage(temporart +1)

Priappus

Engaged Member
Nov 21, 2019
a sex game i wanted to play not to hurt my head in this puzzle,because you make it so difficult and for me i don't speak english or russian it is much more difficult (sorry my english)

Ernst Kurz

Jun 13, 2017
F95_December.png

About the upcoming update 0.5:

- Continues the main quest and the Barbara branch
- Main: Stage classes with a liberating final
- Surprise Barbara, repeatingly
- Start to explore the back hole
- 3 new cards, 2 new products and a new receipt
- New location: Dance studio
- Save your game in Alex' room/wardrobe in the older version before!

Out for $10 patrons. Official announcement is .
Cu @

PS: It is a rather "compact" update but the dev added new hardware and played around with animations. I think it shows. Bright Future ahead! Merry Christmas.

Last edited:

Ernst Kurz

Jun 13, 2017
How do you raise the relationship with Valerie?
Apart from all the quests and events (walkthrough) there is only one action to add more consistently: Going to yoga with her on Tuesday and Thursday morning, starting between 6am and 6:20am in her room. -- The player needs 16 or more for the upcoming small and incomplete event in the new version.

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 81 Votes