пустырь :

найдена ошибка после того как героиня загорала без купальника
----------------------
wasteland:

an error was found after the heroine was sunbathing without a swimsuit
Download hotfix version

greg 101

May 11, 2017

UPD 03.20. 21:27 GMT: I added some hot fixes to the game. If you have already downloaded the game, re-download file images_png.rpa. Thank you.
MEGA (PC + MAC)
You can copy the game to a folder with the old version. Replace the files and everything should work.
Have a nice game!

Crukseemeleon

Dec 8, 2019
found a few bugs with this release.
-First time interacting with the nudists there will be errors, you can easily bypass by ignoring the warnings.
-After following the main quest, when you find Condor inside, entering the Councill Hall soft locks the game.

Ernst Kurz

Jun 13, 2017
found a few bugs with this release.
-First time interacting with the nudists there will be errors, you can easily bypass by ignoring the warnings.
-After following the main quest, when you find Condor inside, entering the Councill Hall soft locks the game.
Thx. First one is covered with the actual fix. Second one is listed as solved but it obviously isn't. Will recheck.

Priappus

Engaged Member
Nov 21, 2019
the nudists had to be nice partouze , but the narrow-minded programmers could never do that.(sorry my english)

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Any way to resolve not being able to scroll back text screens via mouse wheel as in typical Renpy games? It's a simple luxury I am certainly missing. Thanks in advance.

Crukseemeleon

Dec 8, 2019
Thx. First one is covered with the actual fix. Second one is listed as solved but it obviously isn't. Will recheck.
I did try again but instead of talking with the NPCs outside the Hall i went directly inside, saw the scene and left.
Probably talking with the NPCs first and going inside the hall soft locks you but not when you go inside first and then talk with them.
not sure, i might've been unlucky.

Ernst Kurz

Jun 13, 2017
Any way to resolve not being able to scroll back text screens via mouse wheel as in typical Renpy games? It's a simple luxury I am certainly missing. Thanks in advance.
Yeah, this will be an evergreen request. But I am rather sure it won't happen. This isn't a simple visual novel, there is too much going on behind the pics. And it tries to have a realistic vibe in all its craziness.

You may try it yourself by setting "config.hard_rollback_limit" in script.rpy:26 to something like 10 or 100 and restart. Then run around a little bit. Rollback works somehow, but erratic, slow and unpredictable, at least on my machine. Of course, the dev could set some checkpoints for a week but then the folks will be crying about no content and milking and bugs and so on ...

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Yeah, this will be an evergreen request. But I am rather sure it won't happen. This isn't a simple visual novel, there is too much going on behind the pics. And it tries to have a realistic vibe in all its craziness.

You may try it yourself by setting "config.hard_rollback_limit" in script.rpy:26 to something like 10 or 100 and restart. Then run around a little bit. Rollback works somehow, but erratic, slow and unpredictable, at least on my machine. Of course, the dev could set some checkpoints for a week but then the folks will be crying about no content and milking and bugs and so on ...
Thanks, I was just about to hit it with unren and dig around when seeing your reply. The only other thing I feel is missing is a UI button that slaps the cornrows out of Valerie's hair :ROFLMAO:

MisterL

Sep 17, 2019
Thanks, I was just about to hit it with unren and dig around when seeing your reply. The only other thing I feel is missing is a UI button that slaps the cornrows out of Valerie's hair :ROFLMAO:
Maybe I don't get a joke here, but there is already an option available to change Valerie's hair ingame:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Redmoon82
3.50 star(s) 79 Votes