Bueno

Apr 26, 2017
So, is there a money cheat for this game yet? I played up until the old saves no longer worked and there's no way I'll grind those hours again to get back to where the story left off.

MrWally

Jul 14, 2018
I think because of the constant upgrades of this game i have missed something with the housemate. I cannot get in bath with her, but i don't know where and when i can even talk to her? I use to hang out in the yoga studio in the morning, but no contact with her. Does the cheatmod also have a friendpoint increaser or something like that?

Ernst Kurz

Jun 13, 2017
I think because of the constant upgrades of this game i have missed something with the housemate. I cannot get in bath with her, but i don't know where and when i can even talk to her? I use to hang out in the yoga studio in the morning, but no contact with her. Does the cheatmod also have a friendpoint increaser or something like that?
The classic. Hanging out at yoga doesn't help ... see here for instance. For cheating, console access is enough, variable is named "val_otn".

shogix88

Apr 26, 2019
when jane goodman is calling me ( after the quest ''last prepairations'' -wait for owl's call- ) i cant accept the calling the button or game is freezing. i tryed a new game and a savegame same problems. the call is incoming after 11.00 am is passed

anybody can help ?

sorry for bad english ^^

Ernst Kurz

Jun 13, 2017
when jane goodman is calling me ( after the quest ''last prepairations'' -wait for owl's call- ) i cant accept the calling the button or game is freezing. i tryed a new game and a savegame same problems. the call is incoming after 11.00 am is passed

anybody can help ?

sorry for bad english ^^
It's confusing. Jane (redhead) is a different person than Owl (big-boob-brunette or so). Who is calling you? Jane may call two times in the game, first call in daylight (it works, I just checked it), second in a rainy night. But normally, these events happen rather early in the game. Owl calls Alex once since the last update, to tell her about the first concert. Both persons are not connected. So, which call freezes?

Peiper

Nov 6, 2017
i have a problem..when i try to buy the pc over the phone, in spite of having well but that 1000..da as i don't have enough money.and what do i do? can someone give a hint.please.thanks.
Make sure you have gone to the ATM in the Breeze store and added the right amount to your card. If you have enough money on the card when you try to buy it then something has gone wrong.

• Hey there
Reactions: mario cesar longen

Hatebreeder

May 7, 2017

anybody can help ?

sorry for bad english ^^
Remove Mod...Load Save...Answer incoming Call

rayminator

Engaged Member
Respected User
Sep 26, 2018
i have a problem..when i try to buy the pc over the phone, in spite of having well but that 1000..da as i don't have enough money.and what do i do? can someone give a hint.please.thanks.
go to work and save your money and put the money in to the bank but first you will have open a bank account at the bank

or if you the console enabled you can press shift+o then type in e_money = $$$ the amount you want

Peiper

Nov 6, 2017
Some bantering should be there, but sound is still not in, only in concert.

Here for instance.
I am also getting missing text in the conversations after some (but not all) rehearsals. The text box pops up with the name of the speaker but there is no conversation. These were during the rehearsals prior to getting Owl as the manager. The game was a save started from Alex's bedroom using the wardrobe before leaving the room. (Save from 6.5)

Reactions: Ernst Kurz

Priappus

Engaged Member
Nov 21, 2019
with the Amanda,Evelyne how are you doing, I have no heart with them. (sorry for bad english)

shogix88

Apr 26, 2019
It's confusing. Jane (redhead) is a different person than Owl (big-boob-brunette or so). Who is calling you? Jane may call two times in the game, first call in daylight (it works, I just checked it), second in a rainy night. But normally, these events happen rather early in the game. Owl calls Alex once since the last update, to tell her about the first concert. Both persons are not connected. So, which call freezes?
i upload 2 screenshots. jane is me calling and u can see my quest. is it a coding failure ? idk D:

edit: okay remove the mod fixed the problem Ty ^^

ashitanojoe

Oct 20, 2019
Ernst Kurz I don't know if you are already aware but with old saves we can't increase Penelope's relationship points, I got stucked in 2, despite of I have been in the shower with her several times. I proved restart fom the first meeting with her and my points increased, but restart the game is not my intention.

Reactions: Ti Guan

Ernst Kurz

Jun 13, 2017
I am also getting missing text in the conversations ...
Thx, found it. There is big gap in the translation file. Older entries got created again but not translated. There will be a fix tomorrow for all the other mess. I hope the translator will be fast enough.

Reactions: Peiper
3.50 star(s) 79 Votes