• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

chaf

Oct 10, 2017
I meant a private message you can send here on the forum... (but well you posted it already here, so no need for that)
Your handjob_wc variable is set to 6 (can't reproduce how you managed to do that, should be at 2)
Activate the console (Unren.bat option #3 is one possibility), then press Shift+O in game and run the following command:
handjob_wc = 2
me too :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
tks it worked

truckerguy257

Apr 3, 2019
Before the second concert -need:
continue to go to rock band rehearsals (as long as necessary); continue to go to singing lessons with Falzetto (as long as necessary); additionally write the required number of songs.
Then Owl will call (message) Alex and inform about further actions.
I can't take any more singing lessons when I talk Falzetto I don't get that choice, the same thing BF2.PNG for band rehearsals and the same for writing a song.

BUCCO

Feb 20, 2020
I can't take any more singing lessons when I talk Falzetto I don't get that choice, the same thing View attachment 1207746 for band rehearsals and the same for writing a song.
You haven't increased Alex's skills in the save editor? that could be a problem. When you read the Changelog above the game download, you will see all the changes and news in the updates, it's on 1 page. Do you have the correct update? You didn't give any info about your progress in the game and you got a lot of options for what you should do, I'm starting to think you're making jokes. so to the question how will you get to the second concert? the correct answer is: with a car! (what question, that's the answer) I can't read thoughts, but I want to learn, until then I can't help you sorry ;-)

Reactions: gnadudu

ARB582

Jan 6, 2018
What are the new song themes this update??
I have gotten Freindship sex,alcohol, bikers and gambling

Last edited:

chaf

Oct 10, 2017
So i missed 3 of them
here is the complete list

1 - Bathroom mirror (naked)
2 - Bathroom tub
3 - Kitchen Whiskey
4 - Beach in Bikini
5 - Solarium
6 - Park running during the morning
7 - Beach in Bikini (when nudists are there)
8 - Falsetto at night
9 - Hotel during sleep
10 - Gym workout
11 - Cafe gloryhole
12 - Date with Ruby in hotel

BrandyYT

Modder
Nov 28, 2020
Unofficial Android

Bright Past [v0.83.1] Cheat Mod + Unlimited Money

DOWNLOAD :

Join For More :

truckerguy257

Apr 3, 2019
You haven't increased Alex's skills in the save editor? that could be a problem. When you read the Changelog above the game download, you will see all the changes and news in the updates, it's on 1 page. Do you have the correct update? You didn't give any info about your progress in the game and you got a lot of options for what you should do, I'm starting to think you're making jokes. so to the question how will you get to the second concert? the correct answer is: with a car! (what question, that's the answer) I can't read thoughts, but I want to learn, until then I can't help you sorry ;-)
I figured it out. I was lacking subjects to write about. which was keeping me from getting the call from Owl to meet at Michael's apartment. I was not joking. Thank you for trying to help.

Reactions: BUCCO

ZoZo0311

Aug 13, 2019
I used the mod for money and now when I try to buy a laptop it says I need $1,000. I earned $1,000 legitimately and it didn't work.

Revan12

Jun 30, 2017
Is there an easy way to increase excitement? I've found most of the cards so i cant just get to increase it anymore.

3.50 star(s) 79 Votes