DaddyGrond

Oct 4, 2018
I personaly love this game, like it has everything, and potential to be the best female protagonist game ever.

Like you have big black cocks, lesbians, big boobs, tranny mega cocks, rape, orgy, anal, prostitutions, gang leader dirty cocks(hopefully in future we get to fuck those), like holy shit, So many things to choose. And i bet it can only get better, with much more pussies and cocks.

Only thing is there is so much to do at start you dont know what to do..where to go. Hopefuly dont miss a scenes cos you didint visit something at start of the game.... thats the only thing that would be a flaw in this game, but it has to offer so much as well as in future, so its ok.

Ernst Kurz

Jun 13, 2017
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.
While loading <'Image' u'self/smiles/ open.png'>:
IOError: Couldn't find file 'self/smiles/ open.png'.
-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------
Looks like the english translation bug which will be fixed soon.
If "ignore" doesn't help: Try to switch to another language before messaging Matthew. Switch back afterward.

Ernst Kurz

Jun 13, 2017
And if someone is hit by the Penny-Yoga bug: put the image below into the folder "Bright-Past.../game/images/spr/". Make sure it is named "penelope_nude.png" - if the folder doesn't exist, just create it (/images/spr/).
penelope_nude.png

Reactions: Peiper

Dyhart

Jul 30, 2017
I personaly love this game, like it has everything, and potential to be the best female protagonist game ever.

Like you have big black cocks, lesbians, big boobs, tranny mega cocks, rape, orgy, anal, prostitutions, gang leader dirty cocks(hopefully in future we get to fuck those), like holy shit, So many things to choose. And i bet it can only get better, with much more pussies and cocks.

Only thing is there is so much to do at start you dont know what to do..where to go. Hopefuly dont miss a scenes cos you didint visit something at start of the game.... thats the only thing that would be a flaw in this game, but it has to offer so much as well as in future, so its ok.
Yeah there used to be a rather well written walkthrough but I think it hasn't been updated in a while and therefore too obsolete to remain on the site. But as far as sandbox games, this is pretty solid and very enjoyable. But like you said, I'm a bit worried about missing something. a few updates ago, the new in game guide was vague in some cases.

But I might give this a go again.

Moffy

Sep 25, 2019
Hey guys i hope you all are fine.
Guys i will like to share my cheat mod with alll of you in which i had added some cheats of money and make up etc
Note- just increase make up for one time you will face a script error that time just ignore it because some images are not defined and guys donot change tattoo variable . i will try to change it tomorrow along with making gallery mod for the game except tattoo and make up other cheats are working.
Here is the link of mod:
i had added only few basics cheats till now will add more tomorrow along with gallery mod and android port.
Here is my server link where you all can join me:

i port game and make cheats and upload there regularly,
Thank you
Can you please make a scene gallery for the game?

jems242

Dec 9, 2020
Game really needs more content with your older roommate also I can't seem to go past any rehearsal stuff, just go every day and nothing new

summerjo

May 9, 2017
I talked to Barbara, but how do I get ahold of Sancho again to work on the basement?
I have just waited in the street like where I saw him before for 4 days and he doesn't appear there.

Hotkillerz

May 1, 2017
Hey guys i hope you all are fine.
Guys i will like to share my cheat mod with alll of you in which i had added some cheats of money and make up etc
Note- just increase make up for one time you will face a script error that time just ignore it because some images are not defined and guys donot change tattoo variable . i will try to change it tomorrow along with making gallery mod for the game except tattoo and make up other cheats are working.
Here is the link of mod:
i had added only few basics cheats till now will add more tomorrow along with gallery mod and android port.
Here is my server link where you all can join me:

i port game and make cheats and upload there regularly,
Thank you
does this work with the newest update?

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I wish there was a stats cheat, for courage and all that.
Would break your game, that's why there isn't one. People have done it in the past then come to forums crying their game isn't working properly.

Stats are tied to scenes, if you cheat stats you break scenes and those characters won't ever progress.

For instance, agility is tied to the yoga trainer, if you cheat agility you break her scenes and they won't progress. The scenes that should trigger to upgrade those skills won't ever trigger.

3.50 star(s) 80 Votes