danvo2004

Apr 24, 2020
Simple cheats without mod on PC:

Find and open the file "00console.rpy" in install folder "BrightPast 0.86/renpy/common/"
search for the line "config.console = False", and change it to "True"
save the file

Start the game, press "Shift+O" to open the console, then type

smel = 99 to Increase natural Courage
sharm = 999 to Increase natural Beauty
e_money += 9999 to Increase Money on card

press <enter> to enable to cheat command, press <Esc> to exit console

Hit the "like" button if this helped you :)
Actually I am after the gallery feature comes with the previous mod, but thanks anyway

Jun 21, 2020
hm... 0.8 save doesn't work, can someone upload a savegame before the new update? cheers
I have completed almost every event I couldn't find 1 missing event, rest all are complete.
The money and natural courage are high as I had edited those.
Hopefully this will help you out.
I played on android.... So I'm not sure if it would run on Mac or PC but it is worth a shot I guess. Let me know if it works.

Jun 21, 2020
The icon ques had been fixed or I gonna see some errors as well, when I click on it?
Last time I checked it was working on the last version, so hopefully it might still be working.
I think the game should be more specific on how to trigger events.
The quest log is okayish about that I believe. Just keep interacting with the NPC's and you will get how to proceed with the events.

kino4ka

Aug 6, 2018
I have completed almost every event I couldn't find 1 missing event, rest all are complete.
The money and natural courage are high as I had edited those.
Hopefully this will help you out.
I played on android.... So I'm not sure if it would run on Mac or PC but it is worth a shot I guess. Let me know if it works.
Sadly it doesn't but thanks anways for your affort.

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
Last time I checked it was working on the last version, so hopefully it might still be working.

The quest log is okayish about that I believe. Just keep interacting with the NPC's and you will get how to proceed with the events.
i playing from oldest save

Master Noda

Jan 25, 2020
Thanks for the mod man. I missed the increase in hearts and missions. I had played in previous versions with this and I was a little lost here. I think the most important thing to put in this game's mod is the possibility to increase or decrease: 1 horny (hearts), 2 money. And a hint window to know what to do, then it would be perfect.

Surplouf

May 5, 2020
I do it for myself and i think is can be useful. This is a copy/paste of the changelog in .pdf format. Is can be useful when you play.

GaboCAP

Jun 7, 2018
I really like this game, been playing it since a lot and it's almost the only game with female MC that enjoy (with Chloe18 saga). But must say, I find extremely annoying the non-smoke penalty. If you choose your character being non-smoker, those 3 minus points are unjust. Damn, I want her to be non smoker, just let me play! It's like choosing Alex being full lesbian and then having -3 mood points for her missing dicks, or not having tatooes and then -3 points for missing, I don't know, ink. Just unfair.

3.50 star(s) 80 Votes