Paco Loco

Dec 27, 2018
now this "task manager/charachters sheet" is killing me. started new update. scene with all people in the kitchen started automatically, as well as following scene in dormitory. then it become screwed. green exclamation mark next to charachters are appearing but apparently there is no new tasks or at least how to find what to do next. continue to move around map randomly, green ! is appearing steadily but can't see what to do next...
any advice where can i find in game what to do next?
You may try to follow some hints (spoilers) on changelog, at first page.

Paco Loco

Dec 27, 2018
doesn't help much. feeling like buzzing around cluelssly. every update getting worse and worse. and i'm not talking about game or renders, but about these shits.
Yeah, I got it. It is just the same for me. That fu**'n BDSM club, that hookers on highway with quarrel against mistress and those stupid webcam videos. I'm clueless too, bro.

Reactions: Alen Mak

alex2006

Jun 28, 2018
Something this game is starting to tire already. And why did the author bring his sister Alex into the game?

Alen Mak

Oct 26, 2018
  • Webcam broadcasts have become repeatable. There are now 2 stages of nudity available.
how to do that ???

Alen Mak

Oct 26, 2018
  • A big event after the 3rd concert with many familiar ladies. If you have already played this concert, then this event will start automatically.
this event never happen, i play 1 hour and nope...

ShinkuMk

Aug 15, 2021
hi i downloaded the game but even after i click on english the menu turn to english but when i click new game all the dialog is still russian

Someone

Jun 3, 2017
Woah... a DAZ game inwhich the majority of female characters doesn't look like 45 years or older, or dykes... :eek:

ana sucubbus

Sep 27, 2018
Anyone got updated cheats ?
BTW, the Russian language stuck on the tutorial and then its English on the rest of the game, for now.

thorn34

Jan 5, 2021
Hello,

Can you tell me if the official uncompressed version of Bright Past [v0.87.0] for mac is out?

If yes, where can it be downloaded?

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
Only as info for other players (reported on Discord)

0.87 bug German translation: you get a information that you need to smoke (the last cigarette is long away) after this the complete locations are vanished so you can do nothing anymore only load a old save. At the moment I was in school. Now I was in the cinema and have not the problem that all locations vanished after it.

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 78 Votes