Priappus

Engaged Member
Nov 21, 2019
Εxcellent update.I really liked first sex scene with her sister Alex,I hope to see more such scenes in the future.he also had a very nice moving scene with Αlex(blowjob).Great game.

GaboCAP

Jun 7, 2018
Find a job: What exactly do i need to do?
That's and old quest, you probably used and old save that bugs the game, to get the new content (some of it can be reached with old saves, some don't) you must use the save provided with new update, some good fella shared it up thread.

Apr 25, 2020
That's and old quest, you probably used and old save that bugs the game, to get the new content (some of it can be reached with old saves, some don't) you must use the save provided with new update, some good fella shared it up thread.
Yeah, that's the save i'm using.
Still don't get it :D

FPcrab

Aug 14, 2018
can someone share saves 2-3 versions ago plz? Working. I rly dont wonna start from begining again.

Mar 18, 2019
So what route is the save? Like all content or?

I've been playing a pure lesbian game, so I'm guessing the save is of no use to me?

Reactions: J1215

th3pun1sh3r

Nov 18, 2018
can someone share saves 2-3 versions ago plz? Working. I rly dont wonna start from begining again.
you dont need to resrart just use the save that uploaded with the new version and it has the new quests or could maybe find a few earlier saves in the foum

3.50 star(s) 80 Votes