Brannon

Nov 2, 2017
Need some help :
1.I cannot find the rose street. What things I missed?
2.I bought the flashlight but I cannot find the red light
1. Through the bus stop.
2. The red district is opening pretty early, but until you are at a certain point of the main quest the place you need to go through to reach the red district is locked/unknown. Follow the main quest and you'd be on the correct path.

KrystofDayne

Donor
Dec 9, 2019
I'm going nuts trying to figure out how to "watch Valerie and Matthew", where are you supposed to watch them and when? I only see them together Saturday night in the living room, but no interaction is possible there. I saw other comments here about how you have to go to the bathroom, or to Val's room, or how Alex has to be drunk, I've tried everything, nothing works. Any help please?

Edit: also main quest "ask someone for help", who, where? I would assume Rudo since his bio literally says to go to him if you need help, but I can't interact with him. And third, sometimes if I try to take a nap at like 3 pm, Alex says "I better not go to sleep so I'm not late to my meeting with Owl" but Imma be honest, I don't remember who Owl is and where and when I'm supposed to meet them. Could someone remind me please?

Man this game really needs some guide or walkthrough xD

Last edited:

Brannon

Nov 2, 2017
I'm going nuts trying to figure out how to "watch Valerie and Matthew", where are you supposed to watch them and when? I only see them together Saturday night in the living room, but no interaction is possible there. I saw other comments here about how you have to go to the bathroom, or to Val's room, or how Alex has to be drunk, I've tried everything, nothing works. Any help please?

Edit: also main quest "ask someone for help", who, where? I would assume Rudo since his bio literally says to go to him if you need help, but I can't interact with him. And third, sometimes if I try to take a nap at like 3 pm, Alex says "I better not go to sleep so I'm not late to my meeting with Owl" but Imma be honest, I don't remember who Owl is and where and when I'm supposed to meet them. Could someone remind me please?

Man this game really needs some guide or walkthrough xD
#1 That is correct.
The evening between Valerie and Mathew usually ends in a blowjob in the bathroom. Fairly late, IIRC shortly before 22:00.
Alex does not need to be drunk for that.
#2 The someone you can ask for help to go to the underground rock club is Rudo.
#3 Owl is the manager of the band.
The big-titted white-haired girl.
The quest log ("J" or arrow at the top left of the screen) usually tells you where something will happen.

SkinnyG

Jun 7, 2020
Bright Past [v0.94.0] Rollback Mod

Download:
Is it possible to download this from anywhere else (i.e. anywhere that isn't MIXDROP)?
Mixdrop mostly alternates between two states: not working at all and getting blocked by antivirus because it's doing some script kiddy shit.

Jun 22, 2019
Some how im stuck here
Some say need to find mistress first but my mistress is nowhere to be found
Any idea to complete the remaining mission or task shown in picture ?

stuck.jpg

Insomnimaniac Games

Degenerate Handholder
Game Developer
May 25, 2017
"Just" Brute Force the next stage.
That one should be active despite the quest log referring to the previous stage.

If you bought the revealing dress, go to wear it at home one night after 23:00.
That should™ trigger an event where Alex goes to Barbara on her own first.

What causes that bug is unknown, but it likely has to do with continuing an old save.
Similar to the not resolvable and purely visual "Find a Job" quest log bug.
Got the bug even on a new save. I somehow managed to "reset" the quest by repeating the kitchen scene. This is what my quest log is like
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Edit: After further testing I can confirm the kitchen scene with Barbara where you "clean" resets parts of her quest.

Last edited:

Brannon

Nov 2, 2017
View attachment 2132102
how to do the 2 missions? someone help me please
Fred:
The clients are:
Valerie (she sends Matthew)
Barbara
The Bartender in the rock bar whose name eludes me right now
I have a slight feeling there was another one who eludes me completely right now so I'm not 100% positive the list is complete ...

You on top of that have to met all of them in the gym and have to have a good relationship with Margie (the older receptionist) and talk to her first.

The purpose of the second room is ...
A webcam studio.
Just follow Barbaras questline further and this quest will advance as well.

Brannon

Nov 2, 2017
You visit Owl by ... visiting Owl ...

Her apartment is in the southern district.

KrystofDayne

Donor
Dec 9, 2019
#1 That is correct.
The evening between Valerie and Mathew usually ends in a blowjob in the bathroom. Fairly late, IIRC shortly before 22:00.
Alex does not need to be drunk for that.
#2 The someone you can ask for help to go to the underground rock club is Rudo.
#3 Owl is the manager of the band.
The big-titted white-haired girl.
The quest log ("J" or arrow at the top left of the screen) usually tells you where something will happen.
Okay I was being dumb for the first one, for some reason it triggers only Sunday nights, not Saturday... still, thanks.

But either something's broken in the main quest for me or I'm missing some trigger or something, but I've advanced a number of side quests but I still can get Rudo to help me. Anytime I try to talk to him, I still only get the option "I'll come back later". And I also can't get the guys to play basketball with me, even though I'm way past the courage requirement. Am I missing something here? Do I still have to do something before this quest can advance? Or are these options available only at some super specific time and date?

Brannon

Nov 2, 2017
Nope.
There is no additional requirement aside the courage for the basketball game. And there is none for acquiring Rudos help at all.
Both of these start at Rudo.

For some reason this version introduced "some" bugs that were not present in previous versions.

KrystofDayne

Donor
Dec 9, 2019
Nope.
There is no additional requirement aside the courage for the basketball game. And there is none for acquiring Rudos help at all.
Both of these start at Rudo.

For some reason this version introduced "some" bugs that were not present in previous versions.
Well... at least that answers that. So no fixes yet for that? Something I could do to reset that quest or something to see if it works then?

Edit: I figured it out... I needed the flashlight that you can buy at the newsstand... I can't believe this. There really needs to be a better hint system xD

Last edited:

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Got the bug even on a new save. I somehow managed to "reset" the quest by repeating the kitchen scene. This is what my quest log is like
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Edit: After further testing I can confirm the kitchen scene with Barbara where you "clean" resets parts of her quest.
I had the same strange behavior, and followed Brannon 's Tip to brute force the event, "go after 23:hs to Barbara wearing the revealing outfit" and it fixed the Issue with The quest, as well the "wait for Michael 13:00" what i did I went to my room and Changed the homewear, (that was recomended by the dev. a long time ago) each time you got a new version, go to your room and click the closet.

max_002

Mar 30, 2019
there is no description of drugs in the pharmacy

and for some reason, my heroine couldn’t even use a pregnancy test at home, we need to give them the opportunity to use them in any toilet

Brannon

Nov 2, 2017
If Alex has the hunch she might be pregnant you can use the test.
She won't use it willy-nilly.

dbp5ca

Donor
Mar 13, 2017
"Just" Brute Force the next stage.
That one should be active despite the quest log referring to the previous stage.

If you bought the revealing dress, go to wear it at home one night after 23:00.
That should™ trigger an event where Alex goes to Barbara on her own first.

What causes that bug is unknown, but it likely has to do with continuing an old save.
Similar to the not resolvable and purely visual "Find a Job" quest log bug.
Playing from a fresh game and can't get the revealing dress to trigger. I'm in the house on Sat, put the dress on in the wardrobe but if I leave the room it defaults back to the starting house clothes and Barbara's room is locked. Is there a console command to force the sequence?

3.50 star(s) 80 Votes